Chapter 11

Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah (ooh ooh)
Ah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

My phone was ringing disturbing my small nap laying on something soft yet strong. And I had no heart to attend it.
I started to hum with his voice hugging my pillow tightly.

" Just attend it, I will sing for you later. " my pillow is speaking in his voice even chuckling haha haha. Wait what? SHIT. I opened my eyes and the first thing that I felt was his scent, his natural musky scent which made my head spin. The second thing I saw, I was crushing him with my teddy bear hug. I could even feel his rock hard abs in which I wanted to run my hands. Chi ila ila. I tried to release myself but he again pulled me to his chest. Whenever he did so I couldn't think straight. My common sense just turned non-sense. I didn't know why whenever he touched me I could feel those tingling sensation all over my self, got goosebumps even in summer, my heart refused to do its job with a normal speed, at least thank you for my skin color it wouldn't allow my blush to come out. Why? Maybe since he was the first man to be close with me? Chances there.

" Sollu ma, I couldn't talk in the morning due to the signal problem. Yeah we are safe and no problems. OK OK. Yeah, we are eating well. I am keeping knife under my pillow don't worry. I will sew the dead body inside the bed and escape. " I heard him chuckle. He understood what i was talking in tamil with the English words I used in between.

" I did ma. In fact I called appa the first in the morning but he told that he was conducting test and to call later. " I told this glaring him the whole time. He was shocked and embarrassed. He coughed awkwardly and I smiled looking at him.

" Love you both a lot, just don't fight till I come." with that I gave the phone to him. He spoke for a minute or two and we fell in silence which was filled by the jerking bus sound, whooshing breeze and some random songs playing on the bus.

" Do they fight a lot? " he asked suddenly and I nodded slowly. My mom was childish and my dad was matured so they fight often. But that didn't lessen their love for each other.

" And you will be hurted the most. " he told not asked and I kept silent. " I am sorry. " he breathed out. He tightened his arms around me. Just don't do this to me I screamed mentally at him. When I looked above he was looking at the emerald mountain. His long hair was all over his face covering it. The truth to be told I felt his chest to be the safest after my amma's lap and appa's arm. There was a silence a very comfortable silence. I started to listen to the songs. Jerky bus amidst of nature with him and the songs, a best combo pack.
Un marbodu saayum antha mayakam Pothum.
En manathodu theki vaitha valigal Theerum.
Seriously!!! Why this kolaveri Kadavule!!! Why are you playing with my feelings!!! Many heads turned towards me. A young woman hit her husband to be like Jungkook too romantic. I felt uncomfortable, a weird feel in my stomach. Comparing our position with that song it felt too intimate. Thank God he didn't know tamil.

_______________

Meanwhile

" Joseph, look at the news!!! " Rani was shouting. Joseph was equally shocked watching the TV.

" Where were they when you called them? " he asked Rani who was worried.

" They were in Manjolai in Tirunelveli." she told while trying to call them. " Oh no, I can't reach them. Must be a signal problem. What to do, Joseph? " she was panicking.

" They must return. It is not safe to travel further. " he told while trying Reya from his own phone.

______________