Chapter 12

" Did you call her? " Joseph was asking while he enters the home from work.

" Yes, I did. You know what she told. She wants to continue the tour saying that it must be a rumour. " hearing it from furious Rani Joseph reacted the opposite. He knew about her daughter and he knew she must have told so.
" Then it was Jungkook who assured me that they are coming back. I don't know when she will become matured!!!" shouting it she went to do her work.

_______________

" I hope Jungkook is safe and sound. " Namjoon told with a blank face.

" I won't scold him hereafter I just want him back to nag me. " jin told while wiping his tears.

Everyone was infront of the TV watching news with a worried face.

___________

Reya's Pov:

It had become darker, much darker both inside of me and outside. Tiredness seeping through my bones making me feel boneless and to just lie somewhere like a deadbody. But still there were we travelling not throughout India but back to home.
I couldn't react my feelings out, it was a mess. I just wanted to be somewhere alone, curling into a ball cry my hearts out. A very easy going like me couldn't digest just that. Why everything had to happen? Why I had won that contest? Why should he come here? Why he had turned more than a Kpop to me? Why had I started to do many things to him more than just a fan do? Why we had to plan this tour? Why it had to end like that? Why life can't be simple? Why? Why? No response found.

I wouldn't see him anymore, hear him, smell him and feel his presence. I couldn't take my very own thoughts. Thank God, I was seated at the back seat. Thank God, the wind was hard on me. Thank God, it carried away my tears with their blow. I just wished it to be a dream. I took my phone out to recheck the news and to have any hint of it to be a rumour. But repeatedly it showed only one news ' Bts, a great Kpop group's manager along with the Six members announced of their upcoming new song. They told it will be a great feast to fans since Jungkook has come back.'
They indirectly called him from wherever he was since the problems were subsided. They indirectly told that its over for him wherever he was. It's over for him here. Tears flown from my eyes. I didn't know how I would just won't miss him. I could definitely see him through my phone and that was definitely something I was used to. But after spending time with him in person it felt impossible. He was sitting so close to me but felt very far. I wanted to hold him tight and to live a last real moments with him. But I couldn't. Though we became somewhat close friends, the fact that him to be an idol never changed in my mind and that set certain limits. I was controlling myself to not sleep. I couldn't when this would be our last moments I couldn't miss it for my mere sleep. At the same time I couldn't control my sleepy dance. Suddenly there was speed breaker. I lost my balance and screamed. He stopped and my sleep gone.

" Hey, are you okay? " he asked turning a bit. I nodded subtly wiping my tears. After checking me he turned to start again.

" Hold me tight till we reach. " he told and started. Then I don't want us to reach anywhere. I got closer to him and slowly wrapped my hand around his torso. Suddenly he stopped to take my hands and wrap himself tight.

" I told tight. " no more arguments I held him tight as I wanted and lay down. The night view of tremendous mountain was amazing. But I couldn't see them through my blurriness. Tears flown continuously. I didn't control it. When I couldn't control my feelings for him I didn't want to control anything. I didn't know what kind of feeling I had for him. But it was definitely not of an idol and a fan. It was like a friendship even more than that. At least I wished him to think of me as a friend. After all these days he would definitely think of me as a friend, a very good friend, right? I asked. Yes, my mind replied.