09

"I'm sure I told you so!"

The buses were finally on the road, Sarah sat down one on of the slightly uncomfortable leather couches. It seemed she spent most of her career on tour buses and the bigger the artists the fancier the bus. After a few moments she got up and walked over to the bunks to change into some sweats and an old tour shirt before trying to decide which of the bunks seemed more comfortable. Bus 1 always came with a tiny "bedroom" but of course it was always saved for the spoiled artists. Sarah stopped her movements, it was awfully quiet...was Atlas even on the bus?

She quickly walked over to the door that separated the bunks from the back room, knocking a few times.

"Come in."

Sarah slid the door open and poked her head in. The lights were dimmed down low.

"Oh so now you decide to start knocking?" Atlas smiled from the bed.

"When it's not work related. I'm polite you know. Can I come in?"

The redhead nodded. Sarah shut the door behind her and sat down on the end of the bed, "I figured you'd be partying with the band on their bus, hell even Julie is over there."

"To tired." Sarah noted how raspy Atlas sounded from the show, she knew it wasn't necessary a good thing but she had to admit it sounded sexy.

The brunette ran a hand through her hair, "it was a good show tonight you know."

She grinned, "oh I know, I saw you watching so I had to show on a little you know? Plus that kiss was extremely motivating."

"You know, I cant believe I'm saying this but somehow your arrogance is both annoying and attractive."

The younger woman motioned for Sarah to come closer. Sarah crawled over to her, wasting no time in straddling her hips. She licked her lips, "hi."

"Hi," Atlas looked up at her and Sarah tried hiding the excitement she felt well up in her chest. Atlas' hands caressed her hips and thighs gently as Sarah leaned in to kiss her. The kiss heated up quickly and the brunette worked her way down kissing Atlas' jaw and then her neck. Atlas moaned softly as Sarah bit down, just hard enough to leave a mark, before placing a delicate kiss in the same spot a second later. This time Sarah let out a moan pressing her body up against Atlas' and entangling her hands in her red hair as her tongue entered Atlas' mouth.

A million thoughts rushed through Sarah's mind, this shouldn't be happening she thought. Atlas' hands roamed under her shirt, Sarah shivered under her touch. It was a really good bad idea.

___

Atlas vaguely heard someone call out her name. She struggled to open her eyes, her throat felt like sandpaper. All at once the memories of the night before came to mind and she quickly sat up in bed, the bed around her was empty and only Julie stood in the doorway, waiting.

"We've been stopped for 3 hours, I figured you'd wanna get up maybe go exploring on your off day?"

"Wheres Sarah?" She asked confused, trying to ignore the pain in her throat.

"Oh!" Julie smiled excitedly and did a little awkward jump, "she had to take an uber to the airport to pick up Danielle! I can finally talk about it now, so Danielle asked me to help her plan this surprise trip so she could come see her!"

Atlas nodded slowly even though she wasn't exactly following, "who's Danielle though?"

Julie raised her eyebrows with a laugh, "Sarah's fiance. Has she never mentioned her to you?"

An uneasy knot formed in the pit of Atlas' stomach which quickly turned to a feeling of nausea.

"No, uh actually she hasn't."

A small gift :) let me know your thoughts!