08

"Easy come and easy go!"

The stage lights were on during soundcheck, casting a purple glow over the whole venue. The band were scattered amongst roadies unpacking their instruments.

Atlas stood in the middle of the stage, her favorite electric guitar was already plugged in. She played a few cords and let out a frustrated sigh.

Sarah sat in the front row answering emails as usual. Her phone was on the seat next to her buzzing for the 5th time in the hour. She glanced over and let out a similar frustrated sigh. She had to focus on work. Work. Personal stuff had to wait.

Atlas strummed a few chords again, the sound rang out loudly. Sarah watched her intently. Atlas' arms flexed as she played and she had that satisfied grin on her face.

The guitar rested against her stomach, causing her poorly cropped shirt to ride up even higher, Sarah noticed the black lacy bra she wore.

Quickly the brunette caught herself staring and turned her attention back to her screen.

"Sarah," Julie strode towards her, "the buses are all set. Tech crew are bus 3. Band in bus 2. And we-" she gestured between the two of them and Atlas, "-bus one. Is that okay?"

"That's great that's J, now to get some lunch or take a nap or something. You look exhausted."

__

Sarah punched in the code to the dressing room and swung the door open.

"Do you ever knock! I was changing!" Atlas stood in jeans and that damn black bra. Sarah quickly closed the door again and Atlas lowered the volume of the music that was playing.

"Do you ever have clothes on?" Sarah retorted. She set her stuff down on the couch and walked over to the dresser where Atlas stood, "clothes or not I need you to sign these."

She handed her the clipboard and a pen. The younger woman leaned against the dresser, reading over the forms that she didnt really care about. She quickly gave up trying to understand them and just signed.

She started handing the clipboard back but quickly pulled it back out of Sarah's reach, "wait," she raised an eyebrow, "are you okay? Like really? After yesterday on the plane I was worried."

Sarah smiled warmly, "I'm okay, really. But thank you for asking. Now come on, I've got a lot to do before the show."

Atlas sat the clipboard down next to her, she held out her hand for Sarah to take, "air buddies?"

The brunette rolled her eyes but gave out a laughed  and stepped closer to take a hold of her hand, she squeezing it lightly, "air buddies."

"Oh hold still," Atlas leaned in, eyes trained on Sarah's cheek. Her fingers carefully brushed over the older womans cheek, "eyelash."

She couldn't help but glance at Sarah's lips, thinking back to the night at the bar. As strictly 'platonic' as it was, it was a good kiss.

The two still stood inches apart from one another, seemingly thinking the same thing.

"Hey Sarah?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I-"

Sarah nodded before the words even formed.

Atlas grinned, "cool." She carefully cupped Sarah's face and connected their lips slowly. The brunette smiled into the kiss and  put her hands on the other womans hips. After a moment the kiss deepened, Sarah pushed Atlas onto the dresser so she could stand comfortably between her legs. Sarah's hands roamed higher, her fingers brushing over the seam of Atlas' bra. Atlas let out a soft sigh as Sarah began kissing her neck.

Sarah quickly pulled away when she heard the door beep, signaling it was about to open.

"Sarah, Martin needs you to answer his email about that magazine cover," Julie glanced over at Atlas who still sat on the dresser in just her jeans and a bra, cheeks flushed furiously.

"Martin needs to keep his fucking pants on," Sarah grabbed the clipboard and turned to Atlas, "you better finish getting ready, you have a show in an hour." She gave her an innocent smile and followed Julie out the room.

"What the fuck?" Atlas mumbled to herself.

If this is bad or rushed I'm sorry, however I really wanted this to happen so there. Thank you for all the comments on the last chapter :,)