12

"Go fucking make love to her!"

Just as the redhead slipped the key card into the door she heard Sarah call out her name. She sighed and turned around with an annoyed expression, Sarah stopped in front of her.

"I didnt think that little show you put on on stage was cute you know? Its already all over social media, people are wondering who you were singing about."

Atlas just shrugged and opened her room door.

"Can we at least talk now?"

"Can it wait? I have company waiting."

Atlas almost laughed when she watched Sarah's face change into a look of annoyance. As if on cue the woman who worked for the concert venue appeared from inside of Atlas' room.

"Oh you got champagne!" She quickly grabbed the ice bucket and bottle from Atlas' hands not even glancing at Sarah.

"See, company."

Sarah licked her lips and nodded. She thought for a moment before looking up at Atlas, "well just remember you're still on vocal rest so..."

The singer nodded, "we wont be doing much talking", she winked at Sarah and walked into the room. Shutting the door behind her. Leaving Sarah standing there feeling defeated.

The woman lightly placed her forehead on the door for a moment to gather her thoughts before going back to her own room.

Danielle quickly shut her phone off as Sarah entered their room.

"Where did you go?"

"I just had to check on Atlas, her vocals were off tonight."

Sarah started changing into comfortable clothes, "who were you talking to?"

Danielle hesitated for a moment, "just confirming work stuff."

As much as she tired to believe her she couldn't. Not when Danielle confessed to sleeping with another woman the minute Sarah left on tour, blaming it on the fact that Sarah worked to much.

Their relationship was broken and Danielle flying across the world to see her was a poor attempt at fixing it. Sarah was trying. Trying to look past both of their mistakes, trying to revive the love she felt for this woman for 6 years. But as much as they tried they both knew it wasn't working.

"I think you should move your flight up sooner."

Danielle frowned, "what? Why?"

Sarah sat down in front of her, "we both know this is over Danielle."

She quickly wiped away the tears that were forming, the tears that had been building up for the past few days.

"Sarah I love you."

She shook her head, "you're confusing guilt with love. You feel guilty for cheating. If you still loved me you wouldn't have slept with the first person you saw the minute I stepped on that fucking plane."

"You said we could fix this."

"I said we could try and it's not working  Danielle, shes still texting you for gods sake!"

An angered look came over Danielle's face, "at least shes there for me when I need her Sarah. Even when we're in the same city you're not here. You're running after Atlas or Julie."

Her words stung, "Its my job! And you know that."

Danielle scoffed. Sarah got up, grabbing her phone and key.

"I'll go ahead and sleep on Julie's couch."

"Yeah I always thought you were fucking your assistant," Danielle laughed, "what a cliche!"

Sarah ignored her and quickly left the room.

Here is some drama and jealously. Now we know what's been going on with Sarah. Thanks for reading!