11

"I'm not shy, I'll say it!"

The tension in Atlas' dressing room was thick in the air. The singer sat quietly on one of the uncomfortable chairs the venue provided while Julie and Sarah sat across from her, going over the schedule for the rest of the week.

Atlas was still on vocal rest, which was proving to be difficult considering she was constantly talking.

"Atlas." The redhead glanced up to an angry looking Sarah, "are you even listening?"

"Not really."

"No talking, vocal rest remember?" Sarah huffed.

Atlas frowned, shifting in her seat, "Well dont ask me questions if I'm not supposed to answer them!"

Julie glanced between Sarah and Atlas and then quickly checked her watch. She cleared her throat, "its uh..its time for your meds and tea...I'm gonna go get that." She quickly left the room before either could respond, leaving the women to work out whatever was going on.

Atlas stood up from the chair walking over to the door. Sarah quickly followed, "where are you going, we're not done!"

The redhead turned, "Sarah, quit the attitude. Whatever the fuck is going on with you, you're taking it out on the wrong people."

The older woman sighed and ran a hand over her face, "you're right, I'm sorry. Things are..."

"Complicated?"

Sarah nodded, "can we talk tonight after the show? I wanna explain things properly."

Atlas hesitated for a moment, giving a shrug.

Sarah gently took Atlas' hand into her own, interlocking their fingers.

"Please Atlas?" She gave her hand a light squeeze.

"Where is your fiance anyways?"

The brunette sighed again, "we don't have to talk about that right now," she  took a step closer towards Atlas. The younger woman tired stepping back but was met with the cold brick wall hitting her back. Atlas had to remind herself that she was supposed to be angry at the woman that stood in front of her.

Sarah let go of her hand and instead she cautiously placed her hands on either side of Atlas' waist, waiting to see if she would protest.

Atlas put her head back against the wall and sighed, "God you make it so difficult."

"Make what difficult?"

"I'm supposed to be angry at you!"

The brunette leaned in and Atlas' mind fogged up for a moment leaning in but she caught herself right before their lips touched and pulled away, walking away from Sarah.

"You're engaged Sarah."

"Its complicated."

Atlas turned, "does she know that its complicated?"

Sarah never answered. Atlas walked into the bathroom attached to the dressing room to take a shower before the show. Once she walked back into the dressing room, clad in her underwear and bra the room was occupied by Julie Sarah and of course Danielle.

Ignoring their presence Atlas started getting ready for the show, sipping on the peppermint tea Julie had left for her.

"Atlas do you need concealer?" Julie asked.

Atlas shot her a confused look.

Julie motioned towards her chest and neck, "you've got uh.." she chuckled. Atlas turned toward the mirror looking at the marks a certain woman left on her, she'd been ignoring them until now.

She just shook her head at Julie and glanced over at Sarah who pretended to be interested in the floor.

"Ah tour hook ups, I bet you have all the European men falling at your heels huh?" Danielle winked at her. Did she not know Atlas was gay?

"Ha yeah," Atlas smiled awkwardly.

"I've read those articles, the ones calling you...promiscuous and I dont see the big deal...you're allowed to have a slutty phase, I mean we all did!" She continued with a laugh.

__

The show was almost done, Atlas' throat pained more and more as the show went on and her vocals were a little raspy but she pushed through.

She gulped down some water and the crowd cheered. She saw Sarah and Danielle standing side stage watching the show. Sarah's arms were wrapped tightly around her fiance. Atlas rolled her eyes.

She quickly went to her bassist, telling her what they should play next. It wasn't on the set list yet but they had rehearsed it a lot and Atlas felt that it was fitting. The bassist quickly passed the message onto the rest of the band.

Atlas held the mic up, "so I'm gonna sing you guys a song that we've never done live before, but theres a first time for everything."

The crowd cheered and Atlas smiled out at them, "this song is about messy relationships!"

"I'm not shy, I'll say it
I've been picturing you naked
I'm a little faded
You look like a fuckin' paintin"

Atlas walked across the stage as she sang.

"Big doe eyes, amazin'
She's everything I've been prayin'
My heart palpitations
She looks like the type to break it"

Now she stood close to where Sarah stood, Sarah watched her intently. Atlas looked over to the couple with a smile as she sang the next verse.

"Me and your girlfriend playin' dress up in my house
I gave your girlfriend cunnilingus on my couch
She cute, kawaii, hentai, boobies, that excites me
I think she really likes me, ask politely, can I..."

This is kind of a mess but..yeah hope you enjoyed it :)  the song is called slumber party by ashniko and its amazing.