03

"You live in my dream!"

Atlas was up before her alarm went off. She had bearly slept at all. A mixture of anxiety and excitement occupied her mind all night long. She spent 3 months after the last festival performance preparing for her world tour, doing press junkets and rehearsals non stop and finally it was time to leave for the first leg of tour.

She wasn't allowed to get involved in the admin stuff or the overall planning of the tour which annoyed her. Jon kept her in the loop until he had to hand Atlas over to Sarah.

The redhead hadn't seen or heard from Sarah at all since the festival. They'd both been running on different ends of things. Everyone in the industry knew of Sarah, even newcomers like Atlas had heard about her and her zero tolerance policy towards basically everything fun.

As she filled her bowl with cereal the doorbell rang obnoxiously throughout the house. Before Atlas could even head towards the door Sarah waltzed in, a another woman following close behind.

"Um hello?"

Sarah looked Atlas up and down for a moment with her eyebrows raised, "good morning, before you ask yes Jon gave the key, this is my assistant Julie."

Julie smiled warmly, "its great to meet you."

Atlas gave an awkward wave, "so do you guys always barge into people's homes at 8 AM?"

"Occasionally," Julie quipped as she set her stuff down on the kitchen island.

"We have a lot to get through before we leave," Sarah glanced at her watch, "which is in three hours."

Atlas tried her best to pay attention to everything Sarah was saying but she zoned out way quicker than she'd like to admit. Luckily for her she was great at pretending to listen, and before she knew it she was rushed to shower and gather her things.

The first day of tours were Sarah's least favorite, she confirmed this as the tour crew all stood talking loudly in the airport lounge. Everyone was excited, which only put Sarah more on edge. She hated flying.

Atlas plopped herself in a chair in front of Sarah. "Are you okay? You seem tense- well tenser than usual."

Sarah shrugged, "I just wanna get going."

Atlas seemed satisfied enough with that answer and turned her attention to someone else.

___

On the plane Sarah got herself situated after talking to the pilot, mentally preparing herself for the flight. She glanced at the window and quickly shook her head, an aisle seat was way better.

The noisy crew followed close behind her all taking seats and getting comfortable. Atlas made eye contact with Sarah as she entered the plane. She smiled at the blonde and made her way towards her, "mind if I sit here?" She pointed to the window seat.

Sarah sighed but nodded.

Atlas bumped Sarah with her shoulder lightly, "now we can get to know each other."

The flight attendant started talking and Sarah subconsciously gripped the arm rest. Atlas noticed this and frowned, "are you okay?"

"I hate flying."

Atlas held out her hand with a smile, "you can hold my hand if you get scared."

Sarah ignored this until the plane actually started taking off, before she even realized what was happening she grabbed Atlas' hand.

Atlas squeezed it reassuringly.

Once they seemed to be flying smoothly the blonde quickly let go again.

Flying to Europe was a 7 hour flight and Sarah happened to be sat next to the most hyperactive person on the flight. Atlas' thoughts were like a constant stream. Sarah couldn't even keep up with half the conversation as the redheads mind jumped from on topic to the next. She fidgeted with everything in her sight when she wasnt talking, her jewelry, the zipper on her hoodie, her headphones, everything.

It took everything in Sarah not to grab the womans hands just to still them.

Once the plane landed Atlas was the first one out of her seat, "see! That wasn't so bad right?"

Sarah simply shook her head. Thanking the universe that they finally landed.

Just a little filler chapter! Let me know what you think :) also I have a plan but I'm always open to suggestions if you have them.