Part 15

Author's POV:

"Go with that chuchu train again!" Seokjin said glaring at you as you looked down pouting.

"Chuchu train on the wayy~" Seokjin said in a sarcastic tone as you scoffed.

You were going on the chuchu train but slipped on a rock hurting your leg.

"It was the rock's fault! Not mine." You said but he just glared at you enough to shut you up.

He applied some medicines on your foot which hurt a bit but used a bandage to secure it.

"Ouch! It hurted you grumpy man!" You said as he just glared at you.

"Shut up and drink this soup. You will feel better." He said getting the corn soup from the room service.

"Eww!" You groaned but he just rolled his eyes stuffing a spoon full of corn soup inside your mouth. You made a disgusted face which didn't bother him.

"I will remember this!" You said.

"Sure do." He said back as you scoffed going to sleep.

Soon you drifted off to dReAmLaNd.

"What a troublemaker!" Seokjin whispered to himself chuckling at your sleeping face.

-next day-

"All plan flights cancelled for Christmas holiday." You read the airport sign as Seokjin sighed.

"Means WE HAVE TO STAY HERE THE ENTIRE WEEK?" You shouted but he glared at you shutting you down.

"Yes." He said.

"But how? What will we do?" You asked as he smirked.

"We will go on a date." He said as you looked at him confused.

"What?" You asked.

"We will roam around this place. It is beautiful anyways. And moreover, what else do you want? Just you and me." He said in a raspy voice as you stared at him.

"Let's go baby." He said making your eyes almost pop out of the socket.

"Wha-" You were speechless.

"Well get used to it. Because from now on, you are mine." He said.

"But how! You didn't even-" You were about to talk but got cut off.

"Ask you out?" He asked.

"Then let me do it now. Lee Y/N. Although you are a weird and crazy pabo. Very chaotic and a trouble maker. But still I don't know how I fell for this dumbhead like you. But will you marry me?" He asked.

"Marry? We didn't even date." You said.

"Well we don't need to! I know you love me. And I know I love you. Plus, dating is just a waste of time when I can easily make you mine by marrying you." He said as you gasped.

"You are cheesy." You said as he chuckled.

-magical time skip-

"We are back!" You said as everyone came towards you.

Everyone hugged you guys, greeted you and you all got fresh and sat together.

"So how was the vacation?" Namjoon asked.

"We missed you guys! But we got presents for you!" You said as everyone squealed!

You and Seokjin gave everyone their presents as they accepted it gladly.

"By the way, Jaemin and Jennie are dating!" Taehyung said as your eyes widened.

"Wow!" You exclaimed.

"Yeah wow wow. What about you Y/Nie and Jin hyung?" Jungkook asked as you blushed while Jin just looked everywhere but Jungkook.

"Ooo so they are finally dating!" Taehyung said.

"No she is my fiancee and I will marry her soon. Any problem?" Seokjin said as everyone gasped.

"WHAT! HOW?" Everyone asked in unison as you both just chuckled.

"We both fell in love and the rest is just a mystery!" Jin said as everyone laughed.

-time skip-

"And the best pair of the Love Cafe 2020 is Mr.Seokjin and Ms.Y/N!"

"I told you!" Jaemin said as you guys laughed.

"Yeah but it's all because of me." Seokjin said as you glared at him.

"Get lost." You said but he just gave you a smirk.

You took the water bottle and spilled the water on his head.

"You-" He said coming to catch you while you were about to run.

"Catch me if you can!" You said running away as everyone laughed.

Truly, love is always unexpected.

# # Hey guys! This series finally ended and I am so emotional lol. I am about to cry. This series was really a pure and comedy series along with some cute romance for me. And I loved it. Lol (self - review) Tysm for supporting this series and cya with another series. Borahae!💜