Part 9

Seokjin's POV:

"I am done sir." I heard a voice as I looked up to see Ms.Y/N standing with that childish pout on her face. 

It would be a lie if I said it wasn't cute. 

"Okay. I want you to do these files s-" I was cut off by Kang Yuna.

"Seokjinnie~~~~" That annoying whine.

She came and sat in the chair infront of me kind of pushing Y/N making her glare at Yuna. 

"How are you??" She asked as I scoffed.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me those annoying names. Call me Mr.KIm. And please leave if you do not have anything important to say." I say as she pouted sadly which looked annoying.

She looked at Y/N and made an obvious look.

"So it is this girl right? You- you cheated on me!!! THAT TOO WITH THIS UGLY USELESS AND DISGUSTING GIRL!" She said. My blood started boiling in anger when she called Y/N ugly useless and disgusting. 

"Y-" I opened my mouth to say something but got cut off by Y/N.

"HEY YOU! YOU LITTLE CANNED BEAN! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME UGLY USELESS AND DISGUSTING! HAH! You are the actual disgusting ugly person! And your pout looks annoying!" She said as my eyes widened at her courage. Usually girls whine or cry when they get insults but this girl surely was something.

I smiled proudly but soon my smile tightened even more when Y/N said the next words.

"And about cheating. EVEN IF MR.KIM IS SOMEWHAT A WEIRD, RUDE AND GRUMPY SCHOOL PRINCIPAL BUT STILL HE WON'T CHEAT ON YOU. I SUSPECT IF HE EVEN LIKES YOU SO GET LOST BEFORE I BREAK THIS DUMB HEAD OF YOURS!" She said as Yuna stomped out of the room.

An awkward silence was filled in the room. 

"See you at the date." I said to her as I left while she nodded quietly. I never saw a quiet side of hers.

Author's POV:

"What?" You both asked in unison as the Priest nodded. 

"Do you have any objections?" He asked but Seokjin nodded as a no causing you to rage as you said no as well.

-Flashback-

You were sitting with Seokjin in the cafe. Of course bickering about what food you will eat when suddenly the Priest called you both and announced to change your partners but you both were kind of hesitating but soon Seokjin said that he was okay making you annoyed. So you said you were okay as well. Ends up, you both decided to change dates.

-End of flashback-

You were paired with a cute guy while Seokjin was paired with somewhat a fashion loving girl. Although you didn't any good vibes from her but still decided to shrug it off.

"How's the food?" Your date, Jaemin asked as you nodded slurping the yummy ramen.

"Tasty!" You said as he chuckled.

"Here." He said feeding you some ramen as you gladly had it after hesitating for a while.

"You are really cute." He suddenly said as you looked at him confused.

"Huh?" You asked as he nodded as his head as a no indicating he said nothing. You nodded eating the ramen again innocently. He admired your cute figure devouring the ramen. 

Indeed you were enjoying the date but little did you know, someone of course wasn't enjoying the date.

Seokjin's POV:

"And.. all the boys literally drooled over me!"  My date aka Mia said bragging about her highschool beauty although to me she looks like nothing but shrek.

"What would you like?" A waiter came and asked as I ordered my daily salad. 

"Umm some low-fat mineral water and a bowl of oil-free salad please. I need to maintain my diet." She said as I looked at the table. Suddenly I remembered how Y/N hated salad and how she made disgusted expressions while eating salad.

"Are you listening?" I got interrupted by Mia who was still blabbering nonsense. This time I realized, even after being rich Y/N was always the self-dependent, kind, generous and beautiful girl both inside and out. 

My heart felt warm just by thinking about it. I smiled to myself but here we go again...

"Ahhh Jinnie~~" Mia suddenly said as I looked at her totally confused and disgusted by the nickname she gave me.

"What?" I asked her.

"You said your name is Seokjin and you are my boyfriend so I called you Jinnie! Isn't it a cute nickname?" She said as my eyes almost popped out of the socket.

"No. We are not dating Miss. It's just a date. If we both like each other, *which will not happen*(I mumbled) Then we can be something." I said just cringing at the words I said.

"oh.." She said kinda acting as if she expected something more. I suddenly heard some giggles and laughter. I looked at the other side to see Y/N laughing with her new date. They both were getting along so well. But somewhere I didn't like it at all. I kind of felt something burning inside me. All I wanted to was to seperate both of them. 

And that's when realization hits me.

Am I.. jealous?

Author's POV:

You were laughing hard with Jaemin because he kept on telling funny jokes.

Suddenly your phone binged with a message notification as you looked at your phone to see it was from Mr.Seokjin. You thought it was something work related so you decided to switch off your phone. 

"..this happened." Jaemin said as you laughed. You both enjoyed your time. You both even exchanged your social medias and numbers. It was pleasant having a friend like him.

On the other hand, Seokjin was burning in jealousy seeing you both having so much fun and on top of that Mia was nagging him constantly making him even more annoyed than he already is. He thought you ignored his messages intentionally so he decided to play an act of dating Mia to make you jealous while you were totally unaware of it enjoying your time leaving that poor guy in jealousy. 

Author: Twist Time~~ ^^