Part 12

"Hahahhahahahaha you look f-funny hahahahahhahah." You laughed as he glared at you.

"Spiders on my head aren't supposed to look good! They are disgusting!" He said as you and Jaemin laughed.

You forwarded him the spider cake gesturing him to eat it but he took it smashing it on your face including the REAL spider.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" You screamed as everyone's attention was now on you guys. Jaemin was shocked to see you. The spider crawled down your face to the floor as it ran away.

"Disgusting!" You said.

"Isn't it your bestfriend?" Seokjin said sarcastically as you glared at him. You took the cheesecake and smashed it on his head. He took the chocolate mousse and wanted to smash it on your face but you knelt down causing the mousse to get smashed on some other lady's face. The lady got annoyed and threw the food plate at Seokjin but he dodged it causing it to hit some random person's face. 

One by one, mistake by mistake, laughter by laughter, the once dead and formal party turned into a food fighting court with the loudest chaos.

-next day-

"Y/N. I gotta say! You lit the party yesterday!" Lisa said chuckling as you looked at her confused.

"You weren't at the party! You were sick right? Then how do you know?" She laughed at your response. She took out her phone showing you a video which was you and Seokjin turning the party into a chaos. Someone uploaded it on the internet!

"WHAT THE-" You almost cursed but got interrupted by Mr.Kim. 

"Ms.Lee. In my room, now." He said as you desperately fell on your chair sighing.

-In the room-

"Ms.Lee. The party turned into a total chaos because of you. Now what punishment should I give you?" He said smirking.

"But I wasn't alone." You said in defense but he smirked wider. 

"Oh and Jaemin? He probably got punished by his father and you both might not meet again." He said scaring you as your eyes widened and you made a worried face.

"What?" Your voice came out shaky. Not because you were gonna cry but because you were clueless on how you would pull out pranks on people and enjoy without Jaemin.

"Why do you even care about him so much?" Seokjin asked as you looked at him confused. He was looking like he was annoyed by the fact of you being close friends with Jaemin but you couldn't get it.

"What?" You asked but he just came closer to you.

"Can't you understand? I am jealous. Jealous that you are having fun with someone else who is not me. Jealous that you are caring about someone else that is not me. Because you aren't supposed to care or have fun with someone else who is not me. You.Are.Mine." He said in a possessive tone as you just stood frozen under his touch. It made you feel 1000x tinier than you already were. He came closer and hugged you as your heartbeat almost went out of your heart. 

"M-mr.Kim." You said.

"It's Jin for you." He said as you nodded.

"Jin..-" You were about to say something but his phone rang in between. He groaned in annoyance picking up his phone without even checking the caller ID.

"Who? Mia?" He asked as you realized that he had a girlfriend and it was Mia. Or you thought so.

"No. I told you we aren't dating so get lost and don't call me again." He said coldly as you stood there confused.

"Isn't she your girlfriend?" You asked as he smiled innocently trying to hide something. It was the first time you saw him smiling. He looked ethereal. So beautiful. Too good to be true. You were lost in his beauty.

"Done staring?" He asked smirking as you got flustered.

"Don't change the topic! Wasn't Mia your girlfriend?" You asked.

"Oh well. No." He said looking away as you understood the matter.

"So all of this was an act? To make me jealous?"  You asked but he just sat there quietly.

"But you failed!" You said laughing as he gave you a stern expression coming closer to you. 

"But you do like me don't you?" He asked as you just looked down. You just nodded slightly but then shook your head as a no. Seokjin just smirked coming near as he was about to lean in to kiss you when the door opened.

"YAH! HYU-" Jungkook came in but soon his jaw fell to the ground as his eyes widened.

You gulped slightly pushing Seokjin as he was just surprised to see Seokjin.

"Hyung got a girlfriend!" He started shouting as your eyes widened.

"Hey no-" Seokjin was about to talk but got cut off by Taehyung coming in bertween.

"Omg hello sister-in-law! Omg what should I call you? Noona? What is your name! Omg you are so cute! Hyung has a good choice in women!" Taehyung start blabbering as your face reddened due to these compliments.

"Ah just stop you both! She isn't my girlfriend!" Seokjin said as you looked at him and then Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Stop lying hyung. We know she is your girlfriend! Or else why would you kiss her?" Jungkook said as Taehyung nodded hard.

"Hello guys. I heard the chaos and it is kind of surprising that Hyung found a girlfriend but who is she?" Namjoon asked as you looked at him.

"Myself, Namjoon." He said forwarding his hand as you gladly accepted his handshake. 

"Oh and I am Jungkook! Call me Kookie or Kook!" He said flashing a bunny smile as you smiled.

"Can I call you Bunny?" You blurted out as he looked at you surprised. You immediately regretted blurting out stuff.

"Ahh I-" You were cut off by Jungkook shouting.

"NICE NAME!!!" He squealed as you giggled.

"I am Taehyung but call me Tae or TaeTae!" He said chuckling as you nodded.

"When you guys get these nicknames? I never heard those?" Jimin appeared in the room.

"Aish noona! Don't spoil the fun!" Jungkook whined as he glared at him.

"I am not Noona." He said but Jungkook stuck out his tongue.