Chapter 7

Sorry if you are confused about this chapter, it glitches so I couldn't see where anyone put a comment so I got really confused. I hope it works this time.

Answer: With my boyfriend getting drunk out of my mind 😬

As soon as I reached my bed I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow, I felt light and loved the unfamiliar feeling that ran through me, including the slight burn.

Though it was a different story when I woke up this morning, the pain wasn't bad but it was starting to come back, my head felt as if someone was smacking me constantly with a rock and when I went to get up I couldn't stop myself from puking, my hands were shaking like mad, my muscles kept pulsing  and my vision was blurry, I could only see thing in short range.

I felt a strong hate for that Maia girl, if it wasn't thanks to her I wouldn't of needed to go back to get some more of that stuff she refused to name, I'm not sure that all drugs are made with a purple flower. But I felt awful for biting at her and threaten to snitch her to her boss but then again he probably knew, he was the owner of the club and was also- Clarys friend

Does she know? Does she know about the drugs? That her friends are drug dealers? Are they even drug dealers?Maia had so much worry in her eyes, she really didn't want to help send me down that road, she wants me to back down and stay away...

If it wasn't thanks to work today I would be back at home in bed, snuggled deep into my covers sleeping untill dawn the next morning. I was in Maths trying to block out the babbling from my sister and a few others

I don't see why they have to be so loud, there's been work set yet they're just yelling across the room to one another. I'm not surprised, this is my sister, one of the most popular girls in school who's surrounded by many others who "like" her and think she's "cool" yet there's me who thinks popularity is stupid and childish.

Then there's me and three other girls in the room, I think there called Morine, Heidi and...Cam... Camille? I think she's called Camille. We're some of the most unpopular kids in the school all in the same room sat in a corner of our own with the forth being crowded by the "pops"

The teacher is pethetick and literally does nothing but sleep after he hands out a bunch of task sheets that most of the time we gotta work out ourselves without any explanation to how it even works but thanks to the many years of doing this myself, it doesn't take that long to figure it out.

I hear everyone laughing and snickering before throwing something that I just caught with the corner of my eye, it went towards Camille who let out a shocked gasp making me look up to see that a clump of gum in her hair. She stood up in her chair, holding her matted hair away from the rest of it trying to stop anymore getting mixed into it

Everyone apart from me and the two other girls laughed harder this time earning a discussed scoff from the woman, "You'll pay for that! Just you wait, you'll regret everything!" She grabbed her stuff and stormed out, slamming the door as she left. I'm surprised our teacher didn't jump in his sleep.

"Seriously Izzy? What did she ever do to you?" I ask, everyone looks at me and hid their grins probably knowing to back off since they know I'm her brother and Isabel has made it clear in the past that she's defensive towards her family, she'd drop all of them in a second if they made any move as they know I'd do the same for Izzy.

I may be a loner but I am known for the occasional fight now and then if someone starts on us.

"Oh come in big brother, after everything she's done, she deserves it"

"What could she do? She's harmless"

"Pfft, are you serious? Do you now remember her?" One of Isabel's side girls asks, "that's Camille Belcourt"