Flaw 16

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER GURL!!!!
Also thank you Dark_Shadow3 for making the new cover for me! Do you guys like the new cover? :) I do. Sorry for not updating I forgot about this ~.~ I failed Senpai. 0.0 can I get 30+ votes like last time PLZ! XD I was so happy to see that.

Erza prov:
I sunk to the floor on my knees the moment I entered my room. My face was rubescent the whole time, and I could still barely breath.

Why was I so worked up over him? It's not like I like him or anything? Right...of course.

I swiftly glided my hands to my shirt and started digging for my phone
in my bra. I store everything there, my palms came in contact with a cool metal, glossy feel. I quickly yanked the object and started swiping away in my contacts till I came to the name Kagura in bold, blue, bubble letters.

I pressed the talk button and a beep occurred. After a few seconds, her cordial voice poured into my ear.

"Hey, Erza how was hell?" She asked. I could hear the voices, two male voices playing in the background moaning. I smirked.

"Still on your wonderful yaoi fest?" I teased. I could hear her rush to turn the computer off.

"Shunt it." She said her voice cracking, I then giggled.

"You're happy, to just have gotten out of that place, the way you made it sound before going, I thought you were going to get manslaughter." She exclaimed her voice laced with curiosity.

I laughed once more. "Can't spell slaughter without laughter."

"Sadist much."

Even though Kagura was an total yaoi pervert we've been the best of friends since forever. "So, why ya called me?" She asked.

"This is too important to talk about on the phone, come over soon." I could feel her smile become wider.

"Yay! Girl talk want me to invite Mirajane?"

I shrugged but then remembered she couldn't see me. "Sure, Mira can come."

"Yay! Girl time did you have sex with someone Erza?!" Shivers ran up my back. Only that perky cheerful voice can belong to one person.

"Mira?!" I exclaimed.

"Obviously obvious of course bae. I'm with Kagura we're watching yaoi together." She breathed.

"Shunt up right now Mirajane!" Kagura pouted. I sighed.

"Both of you fools are world class perverts." I voiced underneath my breath.

"Don't knock BL till you see the greatness your self! See you in about fifteen minutes." Mira's voice ranged in my ear.

"K, see you soon."

Lucy prov:
Natsu came back into the room and my smirk became wider. I leisurely glided towards him and pressed my chest against his arm. He didn't even flinch.

I placed my hand on his chest and rubbed in a circular motion. "Nastu." I lustfully chanted. His eyes shifted over to me, and he was clam as ever.

"What?" He asked. My eyes widen.

Why the hell is he not turned on!?!?! I'm half naked he should be on his knees ready to do my every command!??!

"So I'll be a good girl Natsu, all you have to do is give me the pic-"

"Nope. Sorry you're not my type." He bluntly stated.

What the actual fuck!!! No one turns me down!

"You're the dog! Not me now bark!" I screamed buttoning my shirt back up furiously. He smirked, and my palms became sweaty for no apparent reason.

"I got an confession to make Lucy Heartfillia. I'm not the much of a playboy like everyone claims, that just an act." My throat became dry and doubt fullness rushed through my body, no way I'm believing him.

He graced over to the table and picked up a collar it was an blood crimson color, and had little spikes all around it. He then wrap the vibrant dog collar around my throat, and I shrieked.

"But, I do love dogs Lucy." He proclaimed tighten the color.

"Now make like a dog and bark."