Flaw I forgot hold up let me check 10!

What up BOSS ASS BISHS!
Anyway I'm dedicating to this to the Boss of all WriterMarieLockser
BAI!

Lucy prov:
I watched as Gray went to go talk to Juvia I rolled my eyes and took my phone out. Holding the sparkling pink polka dot phone in my hand I started to text Daphne.

Hey girl you won't-

I was then cut off by a sudden yank and next thing I knew my phone was out of my hands. I turned around to see Natsu behind me grinning his signature grin.

"What the fuck do you possibly want pevert." I commented folding my arms across my chest.

"I just wanted to say hey, gosh Luce who knew you were such a grumpy person." My face heated from his comment I shook my head slightly and pulled it back together.

He can't just look through my phone

I could feel his devious smirk fall upon his face as he did the exact thing I didn't want him to do.

He then pulled out his phone "stop it you bitch!" I screamed trying to grab my phone from his arms with no success.

I heard the bleep noise of my pictures being sent to his phone.
I opened my mouth unable to speak by the sudden events.

"So Luce I love blackmail did you know that?" He said as he walked towards me as I stood there still in awe.

He licked my earlobe and twirled a lock of my hair "how about we become friends with benefits?"

BAI BAI I decided to give Natsu and Lucy a more 'different' love story to spice things up also I'm probably just going to tease and not write the lemons cuz yeah.....
(I suck at lemons if you haven't notice cough* my fanfic sex toy cough*)