Flaw 6

Flash back time ^.^ sorry not sorry if you hate learning about Juvia's and Lucy's past.(not a dark one like all my other fanfics lol you know what I'm talking about if you had read laughing under the stars and the sadistic prince)

~2 years ago when they just started high school~

Juvia sat with her usual clique gossiping about everyone below there social status. When her curious eyes kept on shifting to a loner Lucy as she wore an oversized black sweater that hid her deep scars.

Lisanna looked at Juvia and rolled her eyes when she saw the object that caught Juvias attention.
"Poor ugly bitch she is raped and abused at home and she's also suicidal." Juvia crossed her arms feeling the need to protect the helpless girl.

"And how do you know that?" Juvia argued. Daphne held up a fifty cent note book you find at the dollar stores. "This raggedy ass thing is her diary and it tells it all." Juvia gulped from nervousness of telling her so called friends to stop.

"You shouldn't look at that." Juvia whispered and bit her lower lip.
"So what who cares if that skank dies anyway." Daphne said rolling her eyes. Juvia then saw Lucy walk into the hall.

Juvia without thinking stood up from her seat surprising her friends. "I have to go to the bathroom bye girls!" Juvia said as she ran down the same hallway Lucy gazed through. She always go to the bathroom the last ten minutes of lunch Juvia thought to herself as she ran.

Lucy entered the bathroom and picked a tiny stall. The same thoughts ran through her dark mind. She pulled out the dull blade and sliced deeper into her already opened flesh from earlier.
I'm so unwanted, unloved and worthless
I would probably jump in front of the car like my Mom did and stand there waiting for sweet death.
The world will still go on-

Lucy's reoccurring thoughts came to an halt as Juvia burst through the bathroom stall. Breathing heavily she saw the pain filled scene. "Why?!" Juvia screamed. Lucy looked down at the blood still dripping from her deep wounds.
"Juvia my wrist is screaming cut me, my hips are screaming tear into me and my mind Juvia.....my mind is just screaming."

Part 2 of their past will be updated soon I'm in dance class writing this lol. >.< bye bye!