Flaw 20

Hope you enjoy!!!

Erza POV:
.**.*•*•.*•*.*.*•*.*.*•*.*.•

I glared over at Juvia's black finger nails, as she held the door open that led into the music-filled room. "You're gonna have to turn that music down, it's breaking rule fifty-seven of the school handbook." I quickly asserted, bringing my eyes up to hers. She then rolled her clouded eyeballs, that were now filled with a strike of annoyance.

"I'll get right to that your Highness, do you also want me to bow?" She sneered. My cheeks began to blaze with embarrassment, but I quickly shook her words off. I already knew I came off as peremptory, and highly condescending.

I straightened my posture, and huffed an bumptious, "thank you" before entering.

Mira POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I tell Lisanna? I thought quietly to myself, as the blurred sound of cars passing by whispered in my ears. School is about to let out in about five hours, but I still showed up carrying a late slip in my hands, that had the excuse of me going to the doctors.

I silently sat in the office waiting to be called so I could enter the halls, but being here was the last thing on my mind.

I had sex with my little sister's boyfriend.

I literally fucked a boy, that probably fucked my sister.

I still couldn't wrap things around my head at all. Why did I do this??? I contemplated, as my face contorted into a sheepish frown.

Who should I tell? I then wondered next. Kagura, and Erza will definitely judge me for this. Hell, my Mom would probably kick me out the house, and Lisanna... she'll never forgive me. Even with all these things swirling in my head, I could only come to one conclusion.

I'm an shit sister.

Levy POV:

My eyes opened up, and my nose was soon filled with the antiseptic smell of medicine that poured into the all-white nurses office. I laid on the thin minty-green colored bed, with crust in the corner of my eyes. I quickly wiped the crust away and stood up.

"Oh, you're up already Levy. That's good." I turned in the direction the wispy voice was coming from, and saw Ms. Porlyusica glancing back at me.

"Thank you very much, for letting me rest here." I thanked, quickly bowing. The winkles on her face turned upright into a youthful smile as she bowed back.

"No worries, next time just stay home if you're feeling sick." She responded, standing up and handing me a pass.

I grinned back and grabbed the yellow printed pass. "Thank you." I said, once more before heading out the door. I was all smiles, in the hall, until I realized I had dentition this afternoon. 

God, I should've asked to get sent home.

Juvia  POV:

It's so quiet now. I thought to myself as the tension in the room deepened. The music was now cut off and Erza eyes were pierced at Jellal as he glared back, with tease in his.

"You're so mean, I thought I was going to be greeted with a huge kiss." He joked, pointing at his lips, puckering. She looked at him with complete disgust and clicked her tongue.

"I don't want my mouth smelling like cigarettes." She then shot back, starting the staring contest back up again.

I wasn't about to watch that again.

"So you're a rebel now, huh? First you get after school detention, and now ISS, I thought, the whole 'good girl gone bad' only existed in movies and shoujo manga." I butted in breaking the mood.

Her eyes then widen with embarrassment, and she blushed. "Shunt up!" She exclaimed flustered, I put my hands up to my mouth and smirked.

"Or maybe you're in denial and wanna low-key fuck Jellal?" I muttered.

"Shunt up!"

•••••••••••••
:) hope u liked it gurl, I'm to lazy to revise lol.