Flaw 3

Hope you like this chapter thank you for reading!

Juvia prov:
"But that's like over twenty four hours!" Lucy pouted. I rolled my eyes "no shit Sherlock." I sarcastically commented. Levy went back into her book and Erza started to debate with the old man.
"And the boys who took my cake don't get detention this is ludicrous!"

"Screw that I have a life unlike more then half of you peasants in this room!" Lucy angrily shouted.
Levy looked at her with pure disgust and Lucy noticed. "What's the matter no chest!" Levy rolled her eyes "dumbass please like I want the back sores you get with those colossal jugs."

"So they're such a nice asset!" Natsu praised. "Wow such nice personalities the people in this room have." Jellal stated.
"Don't think you're better then us bad boy." Erza insulted looking at a angry Jellal. "Bad boy! How the hell am I a bad boy! Is it because I have a tattoo bitch!" Erza looked at him with her mouth wide open.
"Just shunt up would ya!" Gajeel screamed and everyone looked taken aback.

"Don't tell me what to do." Gray huffed. "All of you may be dismissed." Mr. Makarov breathed out probably confused and had no idea what he has just done.

Levy prov:
I was still thinking about the morning events that occurred when the school bell ranged.
"Hey Levy!" I turned around to see Juvia walking towards me.
"Oh hey!" I exclaimed confused but excited.

"Wanna hang today?" Juvia asked. "What about you Gajeel and Jellal?" I asked. They were know for being the school delinquents and people you just don't want to mess with.

She playfully grabbed my arm and pulled me up. "I hang around those fools all the time plus us weirdos gotta stick together." She said. I smiled at the exact opposite of me.

Once we got off of campus grounds Juvia stopped for a moment and asked. "Do you like rock and screamo?"
I shrugged "I don't hate it." I replied she then grabbed my hand once more.

"Come on let me show you our hangout!" We the ran into town and came to a stairwell that lead underground like those jazz cafes.
Juvia must of read my mind and said "it used to be an old jazz cafe shop." We then went down the stairwell and I could hear the loud rock music booming.

Juvia grabbed a key from her pocket and opened the door. The music pumped through the cafe I stared amazed at the place in front of me. I then saw Jellal laying on a couch looking at an book and Gajeel sleeping.

How the hell could he sleep with this loud music?

"Hey Jellal cut the damn music off!" Juvia screamed. Jellal pressed a button on some remote thing and the loud music came to a end.
Gajeel woke up and looked at me with confusion "hey why the hell is shrimp here?"

Juvia rolled her eyes. "Because I brought her here." I smirked at Juvia's response and Gajeel walked over to me and picked me up. "Hey put me down dummy!" I screamed and Juvia laughed. "You're like a doll!" He exclaimed still holding me up.

"Your ass is pretty nice to!" He proclaimed and I turned beet red.
"Don't be such a pevert Gajeel, you hungry Levy?"Jellal asked walking over to the kitchen. I nodded and Gajeel put me down "hey what about us I want some food!" Juvia teased and I laughed.

"You guys are nothing like rumors." I said."The whole drug addicts thing isn't true but everything else pretty much is." Jellal answered grilling burgers. I nodded slowly turning to look at Gajeel every five seconds Juvia caught on and nudge me and I blushed. No why in hell I like him.

Hope you liked the chapter
Bye bye!