Flaw 7

Hey gurl Hey! Plz vote and comment also last chapter with their past. Oh I also have an new Gruvia story called office lover.

~1 year later after that day~

Juvia prov:
It has been a year since Lucy and I became friends she fitted in well with my group and she stopped cutting herself she was an new person.

That I fucking hate.

"Oi Juvia why weren't you at the party last night, I hooked up with a ton of fine boys." Lucy bragged as she walked up to me. Lisanna and Daphne trailing behind her like worshipping puppy dogs or something.

I ignored her and looked out onto the school windows and listened to the hard beating rain knocking against the glass panes.

I finally rolled my eyes and fake smiled "I was with Gajeel again also I don't do the whole fuck and run thing like you." She clicked her tongue together and acted as if she didn't hear me.

"You're getting so......different." She spited the last word out as if she were disgusted. She then pointed to Lisanna and Daphne
"Don't you think girls." She asked. They nodded swiftly.

"I'm getting different?! Correction you're turning into a bitch Lucy!" I screamed getting looks from people in the hallway.

"I'm sorry I'm not that depressed cutter anymore Juvia." She then pointed a finger to my nose.

"I'll ruin you for saying that,I run this school now and you can't do anything,I'll make you the depressed Loner you're meant to be, kay boo?" She stated.

"Try it,I couldn't care less boo." I copied her annoying voice as I said the last part.

Her mouth dropped wide opened and she huffed. She snapped her fingers together and pointed in a direction "let's go girls." she demanded to her goons,and they followed.

Was I really like that?
I questioned to myself in the hall.

Lucy prov:
We all sat at the lunch table Plotting revenge on that bitch.
"We have to ruin her." I said eating my salad. Lisanna agreed and Daphne nodded slowly to show she was listening.

"Let's start drama that's how Juvia ruined Mira." Daphne finally spoke up after an minute of us thinking.

I quickly remembered Mira and shivers ran up my back.
"Perfect." I said thinking of an perfect plan.

She has an crush on Gray I'll use that.

Lisanna prov:
I remembered the plan Lucy gave me so I walked up towards Juvia drinking coke listening to music on her headphones and reading an huge book. I could hear Black veil brides booming through the headset.

I tapped her shoulder and she looked up at me. I put on my fake at smile and paint a mask on
my face. "Hey blue what's up." I called she took her headphones off and shook her blue hair.

"Nothing much,what do you want Lisanna." She asked in a emotionless tone.
Wow she is getting really dark

"Gray wanted to talk to you!" I commented cheerfully she immediately perked up when she heard his name.

"Really?!" She exclaimed smiling brightly. "Of course." I told her.
I immediately felt bad knowing about Gray and why Juvia loves him so much.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered the last part as I took her to the room to see Lucy's sick plan.

Lucy prov:
I dragged Gray to the empty math classroom about to strike."Why do you need me?" He asked still glazed in sweat from his basketball practice.

I took out my tube of lip gloss and applied an coat."Do you think I'm pretty Gray?" I smirked batting my eyelashes.

"Sure?" He stated unsure of the current situation. I wrapped my arms around him and bit my lower lip. "Can you show me I'm pretty Gray?" I asked.

Juvia prov:
I finally get to talk to him the boy who probably doesn't remember me, the only boy who showed me kindness. I still remember the day and ever since that day I loved Gray and always will.

We arrived at the door and I was smiling the whole way like an Cheshire Cat. (A/n there's a reason why she makes a ton of alice in wonderland quotes and stuff)

My simile faded when we arrived and I saw the image in front of me.
Gray and Lucy were kissing and I couldn't take it anymore I could feel the tears start to force themselves out of me.

I couldn't explain the pain I felt and my body started to tear the pain out. Lucy saw me and she smirked "oi I didn't see you there." My tears still fell to the ground. Gray turned around and looked at me not even remembering who I was.

"Are you okay?!" He worriedly asked when he saw my face. I backed away from the doorframe and shook my head "I'm fine." I coughed from crying to hard.
I say it's fine but it's not how can you not remember me?

I couldn't stare at Lucy's prideful smirk anymore. I ran out of the school into the hard beating rain I loved how in the rain no one could see my forceful tears.

Rain falls because the clouds can no longer handle the weight.
Tears fall because the heart can no longer handle the pain.

That's the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.