sugawara.k | snowman

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦chapter two; koushi sugawara

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦
chapter two; koushi sugawara

"SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW!" Sugawara yelled, waving to his fellow teammates as he walked through the double doors of the gym. His eyes shined as he saw you waiting outside for him, a cup of hot cocoa in each of your hands as you smiled at him. He walked up to you, grinning widely. "I have a cup of hot chocolate for uhh.. one amazing boyfriend. Are you that amazing boyfriend?" You sarcastically asked, holding the hot chocolate out to him.

"that I am." He cutely chuckled, eyes crinkling shut as he took the cup and gave you a warm hug. You laced your fingers with his and hummed in content after he pulled back, the contrast between the warm feeling you had, along with the hot chocolate and cold weather was delightful. The air was crisp, and you were melting just being with suga.

"so how was practice?" You asked him, looking over to him before your cold hand raised the paper cup to your mouth. You took a large gulp of cocoa and smiled happily as he began to rant about how much he got to play this practice.

Suga was always fine with kageyama getting a lot of court time, as he was very good and all he really wanted was for his team to win. But he was delighted to find out that kageyama was a bit sick and had to sit out today, instead observing him and the others. He truly missed the feeling of the ball being set perfectly into the air and the pride of a spiker hitting that same ball into the dust, knowing that if it wasn't for him the ball wouldn't of been able to hit the other side and that point wouldn't of been able to be scored.

You actively listened, nodding your head a few times and giving some laughs and feedback. You, yourself played a fair amount of volleyball and reveled in the years when you had the libero position back in junior high, you understood what he was talking about perfectly. You missed the feeling of almost missing a fast recieve and the feeling of a chance ball just hitting your forearms just right, always leaving a stinging sensation until your skin began tinting dark red.  After he finished you guys both walked in comfortable silence until a song popped into your head, snowman by sia. You began humming the lyrics while suga just contently rubbed the back of your hand with him thumb. slowly your voice came out instead of hums.  "I want you to know, that I'm never leaving."

You looked at sugawara.

"cause I'm mrs snow, till death we'll be freezing," you sung, drawing your hand back and holding out your pinky to which he took in his own.

"yeah you are my home, my home for all seasons." He sang back, putting both of the cocoa's down and lacing all of your fingers within each other's.

"so come on let's go.."

"lets go below zero and hide from the sun, I'll love you forever where we'll have some fun."  he began swaying a bit, you following in suite as both of your voices intertwined with another, two souls harmonizing.  "yeah, lets hit the north pole and live happily.."

He twirled you around, shifting one of your intertwined hands to your hip and that same one going around his neck. You beamed at him, snow on his silvery hair, pink tinted cheeks and nose and his freckles slightly showing.

"please don't cry no tears now, it's christmas, baby."

his other hand unfolded with of your own and came to wipe a tear on your cheek that you didn't even realize was there. it was these moments with suga that you always loved. people always seemed to ask why you chose suga when there was so many other men in this world, and your answer was always the same. 'not like him.' in your world there was no men who could ever compare to suga. No man was as perfect, as adorable, as admirable as suga.

You shakily smiled at him before your eye clouded and another tear dropped. Quickly, he brought you into his affectionate embrace. Your head was buried over his shoulder and both arms were around his neck while his were around your waist, stroking your sides. He kept humming the lyrics and squeezed you a bit tighter.

he pulled back and gave you a loving kiss on your forehead before resting his on your own, his arms still around you as his eyes stared into yours affection practically glowing in them.

"my snowman and me.."

MARS' NOTES !

YUP BITCH I WROTE THAT BJSAHHAHAHAHAHA IM PROUD ITS SO CUTE IDC IDC IDC I READ A KENMA IMAGINE W THUS SONG AND U WAS LIKE I.AM.DOING.SUGA. BUT NO I LOVE THIS EVEN IF ITS LIKE 700 WORDS OR SUMM