kotarou.b | chub comfort <3

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦chapter six; bokuto kotarou !!

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦
chapter six; bokuto kotarou !!

you sat in your seat, the cold metal seeping through your thick sweatpants awfully fast to which you cringed. you wore a simple pair of grey sweatpants and a grey hoodie that you had managed to sneak from kotarou's closet. it was easy to wear baggy clothing as they covered up your curves which you hated. 

you hated your thick thighs and tummy rolls, you could just about throw up just looking at them. it made you uncomfortable having big arms and a less accentuated jawline. it made you feel inferior to the skinny girls at your school, who were always getting asked out for how pretty they were.

staring at the carvings on your desk you practically zoned out, unable to focus on anything but your thoughts. your body dysmorphia had been intrusive to the point where you could barely even look at yourself without feeling disgusting. kotarou had assured you plenty of times that he preferred you plumper anyways and that you didn't need to worry about being skinny. however, that feeling always managed to creep back in no matter how much love and comfort given. 

"HEY BABY!!" you jumped as your boyfriend came into the room, hurdling towards you. akaashi trailed behind him, an unamused look on his face. "hi kou, hi keij." you smiled softly at the two boys, thoughts continuing to plague your mind. they settled in their seats and thus class commenced, being as boring as usual. literature was not your strong subject.

your head was screaming at you, calling you all types of names in your head.

'pig.'

'dirty bitch.'

'fat whore.'

you couldn't take it and stood up abruptly, alarming everyone around you including kotarou and akaashi. you walked out of the room quickly, hot tears threatening to spill from your eyes. "fuck.. not again!." you cursed at yourself, feeling your tears drip quickly, not stopping. you kept wiping your face but, damn it, they wouldn't stop. you began shaking a bit, pulling your clammy hands into the hoodie. 

"baby.?" you heard kotarou's voice in front of you, sounding worried for you. looking up at him, your bloodshot eyes made him wince. "m sorry kou,, didn't m-mean to worry you.." he crouched down to your level, taking your shaking hands into his. "what's wrong, baby? is it your head again?" he gave a kiss to your hands that were now locked within his own. "mhm,, 's bein mean t'me. wont be quiet 'n keeps goin 'n goin.." you cried, leaning into kotarou's touch. he wrapped his arms around you, letting you tremor in his arms as he whispered sweet nothings into your ears. 

after a bit of crying he looked you in the eyes, "I love you, baby. no matter your size! you'll always be my adorable lover!!" he squeezed your doughy cheeks and smiled at you, wiping your tears away. "mm.. thank you kou.." you mumbled. kotarou kissed you tenderly on the head, "let's go grab some ice cream, baby :) go on a date, yeah?" he lifted you up from the floor and wrapped his arm around you. 

he was the best, truly. the perfect fit for you.

mars :D

— I need a haikyu bf omfg like someone pls give me atsumu or mf lev :(( no but aaaaaa I love making comforttttt <33333