kei.t | public torture(s)

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦chapter one; kei tsukishima

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦
chapter one; kei tsukishima

YOU AND KEI had always liked to experiment when it came to sex. Whether it be bondage, anal, toys, even knife play. It was in both of your natures to venture out of you comfort zones and try new things. But there was one thing you both really wanted to do.

Public torture.

So here you were, going out with Kei with a vibrator stuffed in your panties, aimed right onto your clit. Kei had an app on his phone which allowed him to control the intensity of said vibrator ( which scared you half to death because you knew how sadistic he was )

You both sat in an Uber, a transportation service that you had told Kei about ( uncultured ). The Uber driver was sadly very talkative and was 'slyly' trying to hit on you, even while being a man in his mid 40's. This sight angered Kei. He wanted to be the one you conversed with and laughed with. A sadistic smile crossed his face before he slyly took out his phone. He looked up at you, wanting to see your reaction, before he turned the vibrator up a bit. You were in the middle of conversing with the man and you squeaked, jumping a bit as you looked at Kei; whom was playing innocent.

"R' You alright there?" The driver asked, looking at you through his rear view mirror. "Yeah darling, are you okay?" Kei sarcastically asked, a smirk gracing his features. "I'm fine." You monotonously replied to your boyfriend, looking him dead in the eye with a glare. He just chuckled, turning it up a slight bit more and looking out the window.

You clenched your thighs together, trying to keep yourself intact and refraining from whimpering. "We're here." The driver spoke, looking at you both through the rear view mirror once again.

"T-Thank you.." you spoke, hurriedly stepping out of the vehicle with Kei slightly trailing behind. You sighed as the vibrator turned back down, the buzz lingering on your clit for a second before it fully went away.

You rushed away from Kei desperate to start shopping while he just chuckled to himself and kept the app open, ready to embarrass you.

About twenty minutes later you found yourself in a random kawaii store, looking around before you found a beautiful outfit. Poofy skirt and all that just made you squeal and run over to it.

"Do you need any help?" You jumped as a worker asked you. "Oh, yeah! I was wondering if you had a size y/s?" You questioned, blinking your doe eyes at the worker. The workers face was flushed at your appearance, blinking a few times before they realized the question. "O-Oh, yes.. i believe we do right in the back room." They nervously chuckled, pointing to the back room. "Well, could you go grab m-"

And that was the farthest you got before the vibrator was turned back on. pleasure burned through your body and you gripped at your stomach, reaching over to lean on a display. "Are you okay?!" The worker ushered, gripping onto your waist to keep you up. This caused Kei to raise the intensity, now keeping it on the highest setting.

Kei chuckled as he heard you choke out broken words and whimpers, trying to assure the worker that you were alright. He loved seeing his pretty cockslut squirm and blush in embarrassment as people stared at her, hearing the low buzz emitting from the vibrator tucked snug in her cunt. He could see she was getting close, due to the way her thighs clenched and her eyes rolled back.

You jumped as you felt a hand on your shoulder, eyes slowly coming back to normal to see your boyfriend. "Are you alright, Princess?" He asked, a slight sadistic edge added to his voice that only you could hear. you turned around and it took all his might not to gasp at your appearance.

it was just how he liked; tears clouded your doe eyes as your thighs violently shook, fists clenching onto his shirt before you buried your face into his shirt—babbling praises and 'thank you's endlessly until he shushed you. he put his hand onto your head, scratching at your head lightly and chuckling.

"it's alright, little one—cum for me.. while everyone's watching."

he moved his hand to your chest just about pressed against him and ran his fingers over your nipple, tweaking and twisting it under his calloused fingertips. "a-ahh....f-f-fuck!" you whimpered, your speech being muffled by the thick material of his black turtleneck. you whined and your face flushed as your cunt gushed while soaking your panties completely.

you looked up at kei to see him waving people off, assuring them that you were alright before looking down to you— the left side of his mouth quirking upwards. "oh, you did it? good girl.. so obedient—all for me." he turned off the vibrator, giving your cunt a break to stop clenching on and off. You squealed as he scooped you into his arms, supporting your knees and head area; bridal style.

you nuzzled your face closer into his chest, wiping the few tears that stained your face. "come on princess, lets go buy you that outfit—then go home.. hm?"

MARS NOTES !

bitch I'm so scared for this book to get deleted lowk 😩🔪🔪🔪 try me webtoonz🔪✨👀😃‼️😷😩 yo comics r ass💔😀🏃‍♀️🔪😭

edit: ong this is so bad 😭😭🤚🏼