keiji.a | campus

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦chapter three; keiji akaashi

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦
chapter three; keiji akaashi

"I WAKE UP, MY SHOULDERS COLD"

your eyes squinted as you opened them, red and exhausted from studying all night. yawning, you checked the time. "holy shit, I have 15 minutes." you told yourself, deciding to keep your panic internal— as your roommate, hitoka, was still asleep due to her having classes in the afternoon.

"I've got to leave here, before I go"

you walked over to your pile of clothing on the floor, picking a random pair of sweatpants and a crew neck. you walked into your bathroom, looking longingly at your shower. "bruh, who even has time for this anymore?" you muttered, changing out of your clothes and applying a new layer of deodorant on. you slipped on the comfortable clothing, taking your hair out of its high ponytail and letting it down. you loudly groaned, scratching your scalp.

"I pull my shirt on, walk out the door"

"GO TO CLASS ALREADY, PLEASE"

you heard hitoka scream, her face in her pillow as she attempted to get sleep. hitoka, while being your friend— was a straight A student. almost every time you saw her she would be studying or sleeping. you felt pity for her, as she also studied with you yesterday. however, she fell asleep far later than you did.

"Drag my feet along the floor"

"I'm sorry hitoka-chan!" you yelped, applying a quick layer of eyeliner on. you smiled at yourself in the mirror, making awkward finger guns and walking away to put on your shoes.

you tugged on some old dirty adidas, checking the time again.

'7:50 am'

"world record time, baby." you whispered to yourself, getting your shoes on and grabbing your book bag.

"I pull my shirt on, walk out the door"

you quickly poured yourself a cup of coffee, the pot already being full due to having excess from a few hours ago. you cringed at the warmth. 'hitoka must've been up for a long time.'

you left your dorm, heading down the stairs and outside into the crisp air. now you wished you heated up your coffee a bit more. you quickly made your way to the campus, feet dragging along the sidewalk.

"Drag my feet along the floor"

as you approached the campus you scanned it, looking for any familiar faces.

"hmm, I don't seem to see suna anyw—" it felt like time stopped for you.

"Then I see you, you're walking 'cross the campus"