rintarou.s | do you like it?(s)

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦chapter five; suna rintarou

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦
chapter five; suna rintarou

IT WAS A saturday and your boyfriend had an apparent surprise for you. it came to a big surprise when he came out of your shared bathroom with his black crew neck and a pleated skirt. exposing most of his firm thighs. you skimmed lower to find black knee socks reaching at his knee caps.

"oh my gosh.." you trailed off, a smile gracing onto your face as blush coated your cheeks. He gave you a small seductive smirk, just barely there as his pupils dilated. "do you like it?" he 'innocently' asked, giving you a twirl.

you licked your lips, looking at his skirt to see a tent in the front and smirking back. "well.." you walked up to him, hips slightly swaying.

"maybe.. I do." you finished, putting your hands around his neck as he gripped your waist.

and that is how you ended up in this situation. suna with his skirt on, pounding into your drooling cunt relentlessly.

"ahh! f-fuck!" you moaned loudly, holding both of your thighs against your chest as you arched your back. Suna mercilessly snapped his hips to meet yours rhythmically, letting out small groans. He leaned down to your ear, teeth grazing the shell. "such a naughty slut.. getting horny for her fuck- her daddy in a skirt." he spoke, authority in his voice.

"suna-a, ah! don't stop!" your eyes rolled back as his tip hit your cervix almost painfully hard. his grin showed malice as he saw how he was ruining you. "not planning to, baby.." he pounded harder, hitting your cervix almost every time. you couldn't stop twitching, mind going numb at the intense pleasure you were feeling.

your tongue lolled out with spit dripping from it, eyes crossing and rolling as your thighs desperately called to be wrapped around him— to which you denied, not wanting punishment.

his thumb travelled down to your clit, rubbing it with his thumb as his other travelled hand was sent to your waist, pushing you down with every thrust.

at this rate, you were in absolute bliss at this feeling—not even realizing that he hadn't bottomed out yet.

"fu-ahh! suna!" you squealed, feeling him push past your cervix. "f-fuck!!" he kept his pace, thrusting into your womb.

you felt your tummy tightening, a familiar sense of burning pleasure overtaking you quickly. you tried to tell him you were gonna cum but meaningless babbles and slurs poured out from your lips.

suna nevertheless understood and continued his pace coming down to connect his lips to yours, a heated kiss being shared as his hips kept pistoning into your tight cunt. "gaaah!" you shrieked, pulling back from him and looking down to where both of you were connected. you felt your orgasm right there, about to rupture as you lost yourself.

"it's alright pretty girl, come on- cum for me.. cum on daddy's skirt." suna groaned, sending a hard slap to your clit.

"f-fuck!" that was all you needed as you gushed around suna's cock. your cunt clenching and unclenching randomly as you spasmed beneath him.

he kept pounding into you as you rode your high. "no! no more- too sensitive!" you moaned, trying to push him away as he overstimulated your sweet cunnie. "where d'ya want my cum, baby.. inside you? you want me to fill that pussy up with my warm cum? wanna have my babies, don't ya?" he taunted, his thrusts becoming irregular in pace. "yes, y-yes, yes, yes, yes! f-fuck! I-I wanna have y-your ba- ah!- babies, want you t'make me fat nd round, want a baby! a-ah!" you begged.

he groaned at your begging, his eyes rolling back. "f-fuck, princess!" his hips stuttered before you felt the strings of sticky, hot cum paint your womb. you hummed in content, moving both of your hands up to his face, thumbs stroking his cheeks.

he looked down to his skirt, eyebrows furrowing at the white cum on the surface.

"baby, now I have to get a new skirt.." >:(

mars speaks
— YALL IM SO SORRYMFJRJDMEMDM😩
— edit; bitch I'm not sorry this shit bussin‼️‼️🤪

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 | 𝐇𝐐.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें