~Chapter 5~

Karasu's Pov

After I placed Yui on her bed, I left and went to my room. ((A/N: Her room looks like the picture on the side))

Wow...

I looked around and saw my luggage so I started to unpack.

---------------------------------------------

*sigh* that was tiring....and boring

Right after I was done unpacking, I heard a lot of ruckus in Yui's room. So I teleported inside her room and saw Mr. Pervert and redhead. Before I could say anything Reiji appeared.

Okay what now?

"Your school uniform is on the bed and so is yours Karasu."

Yui looked confused for a moment.

"School?.."

"Night school."

"But-"

"Do I really need to explain everything you?"

"...No"

Then Reiji just left, along with redhead and Mr. Pervert.

I really need to get use to them disappearing into thin air -_-'

"Yui, I'm going to my room to change for whatever 'night school' they go to."

I teleported to my room before she could even respond. Then I saw the uniform that I supposedly, had to wear.

What is this sh*t?

It's PINK. With a SKIRT.

Screw this.

I looked at the clothes I packed and grabbed a pair of black jeans, a white tanktop, my blue and black set of headphones, and my favorite pair of black combat boots. I liked the blazer so I decided to wear it.

I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded my head in approval. Then I made my way to the living room where everyone was waiting.

Reiji glared at me while the others just looked away and I swear I a bit of pink on their cheeks but I shook it off.

~In the limousine~

I was in a really uncomfortable seat. Redhead was on my left and Mr. Pervert on the right.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Redhead was harassing Yui, but I could care less if he didn't do anything too rash. Suddenly Reiji threw cranberry juice at Yui and me.

"Drink this daily to ((A/N: I totally forgot what he said here..oops.))"

"T-thanks" said Yui

"No need to thank us, your our prey after all."

Reiji turned towards me.

"And you too."

Tch, like I'd let my guard down.

After that akward silence, we arrived at this 'night school' and right after the blood suckers set foot on to school grounds, a bunch of their 'fangirls' came running towards us.

Oh boy...

---------------------------------------------

OMG 1.2K READS :O

FORGIVE ME I HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE WINTER BREAK ;-;

BLAME IT ON SCHOOL & AND IF THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT IM SOWWI

ily

~Cupcake C.