~Chapter 6~

Karasu's Pov

"OMG IT'S THE SAKAMAKI BROTHERS!!!!"

"AHHHH!!!"

"Wait theres two girls with them!"

"WHAT THE HELL!"

"NO FAIR!"

Jesus whats with these people -_- they're killing my ears....

As we all walked through the crowd I caught a group of girls glaring daggers at Yui and me......mostly me for some reason. The rest of them were just whispering.

After all that, Reiji turned to Yui and me.

"Here is your class schedule, don't try anything or you will be punished," and with that he disappeared into thin air...again.

Well at least you could've told us where to go.

*Sigh* Yui was probably being dragged to class by Ayato by now. I looked around and saw the albino just standing there.

Maybe I can ask him to take me to class...pttf it's not like I have a choice.

"Ano, Subaru-san."

"What?!"

"I don't know where the classes are so can you take me there?"

Subaru 'tched' and started walking, I assume he was showing me the way so I started to follow him. Then he stopped and turned to me.

"Your class is here."

Then he just vanished before I should say thanks.

Hmm that wasn't that bad I quess, I thought he would've yelled at me or something...oh well.

So I went to my classroom and all eyes were on me. People were whispering and others glaring at me, and most of them were girls. Then the teacher starts to talk, "Alright class today we have a new student, please introduce yourself Karasu-san."

After I introduced myself the teacher told me to take a seat next to Kanato.

He's in this class?! o_o

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Class ended and I started to stretch. It was pretty boring since I already know most of this stuff. How do I know? I read books. Why? Because I was dying of boredom. While I still in the middle of stretching three girls approached me and one of them slammed her hand against my desk.

"Who do you think your are, walking with the Sakamaki brothers like that?!" said a girl. She had blonde hair, green eyes, and a sh*t ton of makeup. The two other girls were brunettes, not as bad as the blonde, but still A LOT of makeup.

"...."

I just ignored them while they kept talking about me until I heard the blonde girl say the word 'slut'

At that point I snapped and grabbed her collar.

"What.did.you.say.?" I said in a threating voice.

They started to shiver, not from the cold, but from me.

I smirked.

"Say it again, I dare you."

"N-n-n-nAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

After they ran away, I realized that I had to go to my other classes.

While I was walking to my next class I hear noises in a certain room. Thanks to my sensative hearing I was able to locate the room, and saw none other than the arrogant redhead pinning Yui down and sucking her blood.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! I finally updated \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

Hehe I enjoyed writing this chapter, and I hope you enjoy reading it :p

Bye-bye x3

~Cupcake C.