~Chapter 14~

3rd Person Pov

After the little incident last night, the weekends quickly ended, and it was time for Sakamaki household to attend school again.

However, school ended rather quickly, so the petty, blonde haired girl decided to head to the first floor and make a call. A strange boy with purple hair teleported near her, shocking her in the process.

"K-kanato...you're still here.."

"Yui..don't you understand why I'm here?.."

"I'm thirsty....so is teddy." He said walking closer towards her.

Yui looked at him with disbelief, but she finally spoke.

"Alright...uh... I'll go buy you something then..."

Yui then rushed out of the room, to bring back something that made a nearby shadow scoff.

Karasu's Pov

"Here, I brought you some coffe-" Yui was cut off when Kanato, decided to smack the cup full of drugs, for non-morning people, out of her hands.

Coffee..really?.. Either she's playing dumb or she IS dumb.

"I prefer things that are sweet!"

"..and I hate bitter things like coffee!"

"But-"

"DON'T TALK BACK!"

"I'm sorry...uh..so what do you want?.."

"Your blood." I blurted out.

Emerging from the shadows, Yui looked at me with shock, Kanato remained unfazed. Looking around, Yui noticed something missing.

"Um..uh Kanato where's my bag?.."

"On the roof."

----------------------------------------------

Yui and I, then went upstairs to the roof to search for her bag.

Man, how careless can she be...

The silence between us was awkward as hell, so I decided to break it.

"Ne..Yui."

"Huh?..What is it Karasu-san?"

"...What do you like to do on your free time?.."

"..eh?" Replied the flabbergasted Yui, she must be shocked that I'd ever really just talk to her.

"Oh uh..I-"

And so the conversation with Yui lasted a while, to be completely honest, it was nice.

"Haha...hmm you know Yui, even though we just meet each other, it feels like we've known each other for a long time."

"I feel the same." She smiled.

--------------------------------------

When we finally reached the rooftop, spotting the bag, Yui went over to grab it.

She was about to leave when I sensed another presence near us. Placing my hand on her shoulder, I dragged her behind me.

"Wha-"

"Shh.."

I stuck my head out a bit from the corner and saw a Laito there, staring at the moon. But that's not the surprising part.

"I love you, whether you desire it or not, I have never forgotten you, even for an instant, I remember voice, your scent..your everything.."

Who in the world is he talking about?...

"Who goes there?"

...Shit

----------------------------------

I'm coming down with a writer's block you guys

So if you have any ideas for this story, please message me, and I might use your suggestion with a bit of a twist C:

Okay, bye~

~Cupcake C.