~Chapter 12~

3rd Person Pov

As the raven haired girl huffed in annoyance, she trudged to the side of her bed, and was about to just smack the living shit out of the sleeping blonde. One things for sure, she treasures her sleep....and besides she didn't want to deal with THEM in the first place.

Before Karasu even landed a hit on him, Shu just simply grabbed her wrist, with his eyelids still closed.

Karasu's Pov

My blue irises seemed to widened for a second, but soon I was ticked off by the fact he didn't even open his eyes . As simple as this sounds, it undoubtedly pissed me off.

"Let go blondie!"

"So troublesome..."

"TROUBLESOME YOU SAY?! WHO WAS THE ONE THAT WENT ON MY BE-"

Before I would finish my sentence, Shu roughly pulled my wrist towards him, making me fall down on top of him. Try to get up, his grip tightened around them. I felt a little bit of heat rush to my cheeks because of the sudden movement, but I quickly brushed it off.

"Wha...?!"

"You blushed." He smirked.

Completely ignoring his comment, I continued to pester him, trying to get him to leave.

"Get off my bed."

"...no."

A tick mark appeared on my head as he said this.

"Look, I don't want to deal with any of you right now, so would you please JUST LEAVE..?!"

Unknown to me, I was panting a bit after all that.

Damn these bloodsuckers...I'm too tired to deal with this shit, and this blonde knows it.

....

HE'S TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME..!

Mentally screaming got me distracting by the fact that he was literally about to just bite me..

Shet. o_o

Starting to panic, I tried to pull my wrist away from him, but doing this just made him smirk.

"Heh, so your afraid?..."

"No!" I hissed.

All this moving around and vampire stuff has gotten me so tried that I was on the verge of collapsing.

Dammit....I'm too weak right now...I hate it when others see me like this, especially if it's one of the THEM.

My eyelids  were growing heavier by the second, blondie seemed to notice this but did nothing about it...just stared.

After struggling to stay awake, I just fell into complete darkness.

3rd Person Pov

The raven haired girl suddenly fell limp, she was asleep.

Shu continued to stare at the sleeping female beside him.

'She seems familiar....somehow'

...

'Tch, how bothersome' he thought.

Getting back up, he tucked her inside the blanket.

Shu was about to leave when he heard the blankets shift, looking back he sees her shaking and sweating, seemly to be having a nightmare.

Eyes widening, he went back to lay back down on the bed..'unwillingly.'

She looks just like a helpless animal in this state.

'...what have you done to me woman..?' was the last thing he questioned...

.......and soon, he to, was surrounded by darkness.

--------------------------------------------------------

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMGGGGGGGG O_e

What even is this chapter

//slapped

worst chapter yet

I just wanted some more dialogue ;-;

My OC is a bit OOC...is that even possible?...

._.

Next chapter will be better...probably...plz don't kill me yet

-Cupcake C.