24

A couple months later
Hannah's pov
I wake up and yawn and stretch I look at the side of the bed nates there we decided that we should just be fuck buddys. I get up take a shower and I leave a note and I shut his house door I walk down the street and I get passed mickeys house I sigh and look down I see Ian outside of the place and he sees me and goes to me. "Hey I know we aren't supposed to be talking but I miss you H I really do we used to be super close shit we even have matching bracelets " he says I look down "I miss my bestfriend also but lip just has screwed me over a lot and I can't let him back in my life " I say. "Hannah he screwed up yes and I know he can't make up for it just listen to him please." Ian says. "He fucked my mom! " I say and water starts coming out of my eyes "he is sorry you should of seen him when you left he was breaking hann-"I stoped him "no he doesn't get to break down he slept with my mother after everything I never want to talk to him agin " Ian looks behind me I look behind me and I see lip his eyes were red and puffy from crying . I look down "hannah please talk to me I miss you " he says then I hear a truck and I look up and see Nate I go to the driver side window he looks at lip and smirks and kisses me I smile and kiss back . I hear lip yell "him your with him now?! " I look back a lip "yes he hasn't hurt me " I go up to lip he looks at me "hannah please just dump that asshole he's done worse to you you know that!" He says with tears in his eyes. "Atleast he hasn't fucked my mother." I said lip looks down I start to walk but lip grabs my arm"please hannah please just meet me somewhere we can talk this out please" he says I look down and think maybe this is the best thing I could do for him just don't fall for it. "Ok meet me under the L 10oclock " I say and go to nates truck and I get in he drives off .

Hope you like this chapter 🌸