18

Hannah's pov
I woke up and I got dressed

I then go downstairs and see Carl and Debbie I then see Ian and angus in the dining room I walk to the kitchen and got some breakfast I then see lip come downstairs he looks at me and I look away "hey guys what are you guys talking about ?" I ask ...

I then go downstairs and see Carl and Debbie I then see Ian and angus in the dining room I walk to the kitchen and got some breakfast I then see lip come downstairs he looks at me and I look away "hey guys what are you guys talking about ?" I ask Ian he looks down "Mickey and I broke up " he says I look at him and I ball my fist and I go outside and I get my bike . I hear someone say my name I look back "what ?" I say to lip "you think Mickey will listen to you after all that happend"he asks. "Well yea showing I am his friend he should listen to me he shouldn't break Ian's heart " I say he goes up to me and stands really close in front of me "because I know how it feels to be broken hearted and I don't want anyone to go through what I have been through no one should break another persons heart so if you excuse me I'm going to go y'all at my bestfriend and tell him what a fucking ass hole he is !" I say to lip with tears in my eyes

 "Well yea showing I am his friend he should listen to me he shouldn't break Ian's heart " I say he goes up to me and stands really close in front of me "because I know how it feels to be broken hearted and I don't want anyone to go through what I...

"Hannah I'm sorry I didn't know you felt like that ." He says I wipe a tear "well now you do so I have to go "I say to him and get on my bike and I ride it to Mickey's house. I pound on the door "Mickey open up I know your in there!" I say. Soon Mickey opens it up "what the fuck hannah "he says he just got up from a nap. "You broke Ian's heart why ?!" I ask yelling. "Sh hannah you really wanna know why I dumped him ?" He says I look at him nodding my head yes. "I broke up with him because I just couldn't stop thinking about you when you were in a coma all I thought about is you and how in love I am with you hannah fuck you make me go crazy thinking about everything we went through shit we even had sex and I liked it !" He says I looked shocked he comes closer I have tears in my eyes and back up I go to my bike I feel a hand turn me around and I feel lips touch mine I back away quickly and I slap him he looks shocked "I can't Mickey you know I can't Ian is my bestfriend and I can't hurt him agin ." I say and looks down and nods his head "I have to go " I say and I ride my bike back to the house when I get home I run upstairs and I cry agin "im so tired of crying !" I say and I throw a glass cup and I throw it at a mirror I break down on the floor .

Hope you liked this chapter 🤍