29

Hannah's pov a month later
I wake up and I take a shower I sigh I get a text from Mandy.

Text convo
Mandy💀: hey I just saw lip and he didn't look like he was happy is everything ok?
Me: oh yea he's fine I mean I haven't talked to him in a month though we broke up because he was ready to get married and I wasn't 🤷🏼‍♀️
Mandy💀: oh shit I'm sorry I know you hate me for what I did to you guys I hope we're good now
Hannah: of course that's water under the bridge

End of convo
I go downstairs to my parents I see angus and Ian I roll my eyes "what do you guys want ?" I say crossing both of my arms. "Hannah he's getting bad he misses you and I know why you left it's not because he wanted to get married he slept with someone else while you were taking care of your mom " Ian says I roll my eyes and sit down on the living room couch. "I mean there's nothing to do he betrayed me guys he's the one that screwed up " I say I look through tik tok on my phone and they look at eachother.my mom comes downstairs and her treatment is making her better she's almost done being sick her doctor appointment is today but I'm not going with her because I have a lot of things to do my dad is going with her. I sigh and go back upstairs and I hear the boys following me I sigh and I shut my room door and get dressed.

I go back out of my room and the boys look at each other and nod they grab me I try to get Out if they're grasp

I go back out of my room and the boys look at each other and nod they grab me I try to get Out if they're grasp. They put me in the car and they drive to the Gallagher's and they're are a lot of cars in the parking lot and in  front of the house. We three slowly walk inside I see girls without shirts on and I see boys going crazy I look around and I see lip. He's taking shots off a girl I look at the boys with arms crossed "yea seems like he's very torn" I say and lip and I make eye contact and he grabs a girl and kisses her I sigh and shake my head and I walk outside and look through my contacts to see who can pick me up . I ended up calling for a cab and I go on social media and I see pictures of every one having fun at the party.

Hope you guys enjoyed 🦋