28

Hannah's pov
I hang up the phone and I see lip coming from down the stairs I look down and he sees I'm sad. "Hey what's wrong what happened?" He asks and lifts my chin up so I'm looking at him. Tears down my face "my mom she's sick " he looks at me he hugs me I start crying.

"I'm so sorry we can't go on our first date I have to see her I remember when she was sick sick and in the hospital and I didn't get to say I'm sorry " I say he looks confused

"I'm so sorry we can't go on our first date I have to see her I remember when she was sick sick and in the hospital and I didn't get to say I'm sorry " I say he looks confused. "I... I lied we moved back because I got into some trouble at my old school and I almost went to jail." I say while crying he pulls away. "What did you do ?" He asks I look down "I did a lot of things like rob people sometimes I would beat them until there whole face was bleeding I almost got caught with a lot of drugs but thankfully my ex was there to help me get rid of them " I say he looks shocked. "So you're telling me you're a badass " he says while smiling I look down with tears. "You know what lip now is not the time I have to go " I say and grab my keys I walk out of the door and I start the car then I drive off . I get to my parents house and I run in and see my mom she looks sick she sees me I go to her and hug her . "I'm sorry mommy I'm sorry I was so mean to you " I say she hugs back. "No I'm sorry hannah I'm sorry for making us move and just know with all the trouble you got into I am always here to have you're back " she says I feel another person hugging us I look up and it was my dad with tears in his eyes there we were crying our eyes out like a family once agin I just hope it stays like this I hope my mom will find treatment that she deserves.

Hope you like this chapter ❤️