20

Hannah's pov
I wake up in mickeys bed I smile and look behind me and I see him I put the sheet around me and go to the bathroom and I take a shower and after that I get dressed thank goodness Mickey had some from when I stayed the night before.

Hannah's pov I wake up in mickeys bed I smile and look behind me and I see him I put the sheet around me and go to the bathroom and I take a shower and after that I get dressed thank goodness Mickey had some from when I stayed the night before

I hear someone get up while I was doing my hair I see arms wrap around me I smile I look back and i turn around then I see Mickey and he smiles and kisses me I kiss back. "So you going to Gallagher's agin " he says I look down "well yea I kinda have to Mickey I'm sorry but I live there " I say. "well you going to be fucking lip ?" He says I look at him "your just going to have to trust me ." I say with a smile he nods his head and walks out of the room. I sigh and I walk to the door I feel someone grab me and pull me back and kisses me I smile and kiss back agin. "I trust you hannah " Mickey says I smile and kiss his cheek I then walk out side and start walking back to the house. I get to the door and sigh I open the door with my key and I go in I see everything flipped and the window is punched I look down and I see all of my stuff thrown around on the floor I look back up and all of my clothes are on the stairs I pick them up and I go one by one on the stairs until I got to the top. I go in the mine and the boys room I open the door and I see everything messed up also agin the window was broken I look to see if everyone is here I see all of the boys here I look at them and there knuckles I look at Ian's no I look at Carl's no I look at lips his knuckles were bloody and bruised I look down I wake him up "let me help you with your knuckle lip " I say he rolls his eyes and looks at me "why are you still here I made it clear I don't want you here hannah go back to Mickey Ian said he went over there and saw you guys sleeping in the same bed together so go to your boyfriend " he says I look down "lip you hurt me all the time we were together so sorry I don't want to get hurt by you I'm happy I'm finally happy can't you just be happy for m-" "Hannah you know I said I'm sorry "he says I look down. "Well sorry isn't going to cut it this time lip I'm sorry I'll get my stuff and go to mickeys "I say and look down he sighs "I guess I'll take you up on the help with my knuckle " he says I smile and get my first aid kit.

Hope you guys liked this chapter ☁️