Christmas special (one shot)

A/N

I AM NOW NOMINATING MY FAVORITE COMMENTS FROM EACH CHAPTER. To get chosen just comment. I will be choosing from the latest chapters such as this one. I will message you before the chapter for your consent of course.  This is to encourage comments because honestly y'all are what keep my writing since I left this fandom. I may also do a string of comments so have fun being weird <3

I have someone nominated from all my chapters since it was just so memorable but since I'm writing this on short notice it probably won't be uploaded with everything else since I want this to be out before Christmas. 

A/N over- story start

Guide "quotes with italics and bold are intrusive thoughts... like someone else is saying it to him, but it's him yknow"

(((Bold talk and these ((( are me interrupting the story to meme or too bold things like texting

" basic talk between humans"

some bold talk is to do emphasis, no italics

(Writing this last second for Christmas is by far the best way to write. Do not tell me otherwise)

(This is still from shinsos pov and yandere, this is kinda what I plan on writing for the future on like their confession so idk if this is a one-shot or what. I'll just say it's a one shot )

I CAN'T TELL IF WHAT I WROTE IS SMUT OR NOT FUCK BE WARNED

I've planed everything. I just can't stop checking to make sure I have everything. Y/n's present, check... my money, phone. God, I can't stop checking to make sure that I have it all.

I wrap my scarf around my face as I continue to y/n's house. Did I go too far? I mean I plan on going to your favorite restaurant with you... is that too obvious? I need to stop worrying. I planed this so it would be perfect. I just need to trust myself.

I sigh and look at the warm air escape my mouth. A foggy haze appears in front of me. I see your face in it. Am I crazy? The probable answer is yes but we will ignore that and say I'm fine... "You're far from crazy, for it seems you've already gone off the deep end" I blink repeatedly. Maybe it's better if I ignore the voice.

I should try to have a good time with y/n. I'll give them their present, then we'll enjoy a meal together. Although I do wonder if they'll like the present that I got them. After all, it's a small card and (insert something you want and no, shinso's dick is not an acceptable answer here).

I'm here, I take a deep breathe and text you. I feel my heart race. I get to see you before Christmas. I feel so lucky that you chose to spend your time with me, my love.

My number

I'm here y/n.

I smile as I hear footsteps heading to the door. I hear you yell at your family that you're leaving through the door. It's muffled but I've learned to get better at hearing since I started watching you... I mean, it's not like I don't hear you trying to hide your squeals at night when you look at your phone. I really wanna know what you're looking at but that's for another day. (am I the only one who reads at night and screams, I will presume so)

You open the door, I'm stunned at how beautiful you can look y/n. You look like a cute teddy bear wrapped up in all that clothing. I just wanna hug you so badly. A scarf covers your face. I wish my mind didn't go places. But I just wanna grab it and pull you into a kiss. But we haven't even gotten that far together.