A-Z NSFW YANDERE HITOSHI.

A/N

Since the new part will be postponed for a bit as I revise.... which will take longer than expected... Like I finished revising chapter one and oh god. Why was it so incoherent. Nothing connected and there was no reasoning. So gonna be a bit.

Ignore the ranting. I will basically be publishing things I get inspired from on tumblr when reading but frame it as Hitoshi to fill the need for more shit... yes. Because I feel bad postponing shit when I'm passionate about writing...

So I guess have some headcannons/ imagines???

((( As always I interrupt randomly with my ((()))) But this is just headcanons no like writing writing? Idk what to call it. ))

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Yandere Hitoshi would be so caring. He would wrap you up in blankets, run you a bath and do anything you ask of him. After he fucking Bridal style carries you to the bath he will bring you drinks and food. Then He'll either join you in the bath or sit outside of the bath holding your hand.

When he Doesn't do that he will cuddle you and refuse to let go... Even begging you to never leave him <3

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Don't get me wrong this man loves every goddamn part of you, but his favorite body part is your eyes and mouth. Number 1 on the eyes is he just loves staring into your eyes and having that deep connection... ((as he thoroughly bangs you)). Number 2 Mouth is because of your smile, shit makes his heart go Doki Doki. Last but not least He just loves watching your face change as he ravages you <3

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically...)

He gets way embarrassed either before or after he cums. He just doesn't wanna dirty you. But his favorite place to cum is inside you, wouldn't admit it but he dearly wants kids with you. ((He would want you to open up and ask about it, baby would never force you to get pregnant.))

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

As a yandere, this man has too many fucking dirty secrets to hide from you... One would be how he stole panties of yours... man glorifies those things. But he would probably smell them/ cum in them

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

God no he was a virgin before you. He tried watching porn but he couldn't get into it and learn from it. So he went to shitty Wattpad fanfiction (looks at self) and imagined him and you. That is the farthest knowledge he had before that.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Hitoshi truly loves doing missionary. It might be boring/ vanilla but he loves being able to look you in the eye and have access to more of your body~

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

This man would be flustered, or extremely flirtatious. He would be flirtatious and tease you, trying to please you, but if you tease this dear boy he fucking melts. He becomes the king of flustered.

H = Hair (How well-groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

The carpet 100% matches the drapes. He shaves and tries to keep it clean but it's still fluffy like his hair. (god I can't help but laugh FlUffY... I feel like I'm bullying the poor boi. )