shinso kidnapping you. not part of this story

Not fixing this one

Reader POV

   I wake up still strapped to my chair. The rope was starting to itch and dig in even more. My legs, my arms and even my neck. All tied down. My body has gone numb to just sitting here, I tried getting out but it hasn't worked. My throat is parched, I want to speak but it's to hard to even make a peep. I don't know how long I've been done here for.

   The room is underground I can see a little light. I know I'm somewhere abandoned. This building is just falling apart, graffiti on the walls and the wall paper peeling off. A broken bed frame in the corner. With nothing else. I can see a door it is heavy metal  you can tell its reinforced. It has bars and a small window. When I try and see out, it is only darkness.

    A couple hours have passed I can only tell because it got darker. So calm and no sounds... wait no I just heard a door open. Could I be going crazy? Or is it an actual person. I want to stay quiet what if it's someone who could hurt me, I shouldn't be rash. I hear footsteps and creaking, it's getting closer. Does it know I'm here...  I want to close my eyes and pray. But what God would let me be trapped here.

   The footsteps keep getting closer. I can't help but breathe heavily I watch the window on the door. I see a familiar face and purple hair. His tired eyes have never seemed so hopeful. He must be here to help me "shinsou!! "The words are choked and dry but still I can't help but be happy. I start crying with relief. The door opens.

  He has food and water with him... my hope starts to leave as a I realize what's going on. I let the relief of seeing someone for the first time take hold of me. It was useless. "Sorry it took me so long, but when a U.A student goes missing without a trace ... they end up following the students and teachers everywhere." He started to pull food out and set it down. "I would have taken you to my basement but they have searched everywhere. I'm lucky they forgot this place exists." Now I'm crying tears of fear and sadness. Never has my hope been so quickly desamted. Shinsou looks at me with a disappointed look. "Not happy to see me?"he pauses. "Come on" he kneels down in front of the chair.he moves his hands towards my face and I flinch. He frowns then whips away my tears. "I never liked it when you cried it always made me sad. He looks at me for a little longer. Just staring into my eyes.

   "Why would you do this....?" My voice cracking even trying to muster up that sentence. "Oh you can't even speak..." he looks concerned then turns away and grabs the water "drink" he says after he's opened the bottle and brought it to my mouth. But my lips are sealed shut. He sighs. "Fine y/n" he takes it away and puts the lid back on. He seems disappointed.

  "Why" I can barely even got that word out and even then it's a hushed and crackled voice. He looks me in the eye, his cold piercing eyes... his dark circles around his eyes got worse. He looks more dead then usual. But his eyes.... have such determination and fire which state into my soul. It hurts. "Because I love you. I had to keep you safe!" He spits out sharply and quickly. "Y-you didn't have to do this." I cough, it hurts so much. He gives an impatient look" for God's sake y/n just drink the water, it will help your throat."

   I try and seal my lips shut again but he just shoves the water bottle in my mouth trying to get me to drink it. I spit it back into his face. Within those seconds he grabbed my neck and started to squeeze it even through the rope. I start choking and coughing for the air which was leaving me. "Y/n I am doing this for you so stop being ungrateful" he let go. "Now drink, if you are disobedient again I will do worse." He glares and brings the water bottle back to my mouth.. I'm afraid so I drink it.

    "Good now for food." He grabs a box and pulls out my favorite food. "Open" I'm confused by his command "your mouth, open. Now" so I so as he says he spoon feeds me."I'll bring you back to my house once I am cleared. But that'll be hard, I was one of the only people you ever spent time with. It was nice though... " he smiles fondly as if he were remembering times which were now useless.

     He feeds me more. "I'm gonna make this more liveable. Give you a bed and something to occupy you with."he smiles at me. I swallow the food. "Shinsou..." my voice is still soar. "What is it?" He tilts his head. "I loved you before this... why don't you let me free" his eyes light up at the words called love but it faded quickly. "I can't do that y/n other people want you... I can't let that happen."

  I open my mouth to say more but he quickly shoves food into my mouth. I quickly swallow it.  I try and speak again but I realize I'm getting dizzy. "Finally it kicks in" he smiles " I don't want you fighting back when I'm letting you free from your chair. I pass out, how could he drug me again.

    As soon as I wake up it's dark. I am out of the chair. I have bruised wrists and legs. My neck is stiff. I'm laying on a couple of pillows with a blanket over me. I look up and see the food placed on box with a note.

  The note reads dear y/n this has some things to entertain you, I'll be back as soon as possible. Please enjoy the food I left.

   I take the food off and look in the box. Its has a bunch of letters all of them seem to be from shinsou to me... he left some books I like in here. It's dark so i can't read properly.

    Finally I can look out the window. It appears as if I'm on the third floor. The place is surrounded by trees and nature. The windows are square and thick with wire reinforcing the outside. It looks like I'm in an abandoned mental asylum...