the smut leave innocent people

(I am in the mood for smut so time to finish this chapter.)

This story has been revised!!!

Guide "quotes with italics and bold are intrusive thoughts... like someone else is saying it to him, but it's him yknow"

(((Bold talk and these ((( are me interrupting the story to meme or too bold things like texting

" basic talk between humans"

some bold talk is to do emphasis, no italics

(Also I might be 17 but I write like a 12 year old boi)

So innocent people leave xD this shall be dirty. Warning if you under the age of 69 leave xD. Okai enjoy now

I walk into the bathroom. My feet hitting the cold tile. I wish y/n would be awake for me to text her.. but I won't bother her. I look in the mirror, pulling off my shirt. (Have this my lovelies)

 I want her here with me so badly

I want her here with me so badly. To hold her and touch her. To run my hands through her hair.

Maybe If I could touch her then my brain would finally be at ease. y/n's starting to feel like a drug to me. I feel my heartache as I think of her, y/n's scent ( I wonder what it could be) intoxicating my mind.

I just want her-

I need her

I remove the rest of my clothes and step into the shower. The waters cold... if y/n was here it would be all better. I close my eyes, I can see her here.

(Into the kinky feck. I questioned if I should have it be normal or y'know tied up.you be lucky I went with normal)

Y/n's lips are against mine. They're so soft and sweet. I wonder what she tastes like. I touch my lips, I really hope that I can kiss her someday.  My hands running against her back. She feels amazing. Y/n. She's all I want. I start rubbing my dick (I prefer calling it a fuck rod but that wouldn't work with the flow) "Y/n" her name escapes my lips.  I start rubbing more. Imaging it's her touching me. Why can't she be here with me now.

This feels so wrong but I can't help but imagine it. Y/n touching me. It gets me so hard... I've never felt this way before. I... I want to make y/n feel good.

I want to throw her down on a bed. To be on top of her, to look down at her beautiful face. She's the definition of perfect. My hands roam her body, pulling her closer to me.  My lips trace down. Touching every sensitive spot of hers. I take a heavy breathe. One day I'll get to touch her like this and make her mine. Being able to remove her clothes and touch her everywhere. Her body belongs to me.

I go back into my imagination. At least it let's me be with her. My lips trail further down her body. Down to her area. She's wet. I want to taste her. "Y/n you're the only one I'll ever truly love." 

You see me as a good person. You're the only one that gave me hope. I can imagine her moans. I'd love to eat her out-

To hear her scream as lick her clit, I have to learn how to please her. I would let her ride me and just sit on my face. Anything she wants, I'd give it to her. I feel like I'm about to cum, I can't hold it in.  

I want her to scream my name. This is so wrong... I shouldn't be thinking this. But I just can't help it. I love y/n so much. Please y/n love me, I just wanna make you happy in every possible way that I can. 

I wanna fuck her so badly- To finger her- work my way up to where we.... 

I start to cum, now I feel awkward.

I'll just finish my shower. God I hope she texted me back.   

I'm to awkward to write this so I'm sorry my beans. I know the next one will be better. I just felt I couldn't do much with the shower xD. But I promise more smut.

A/n revise

okay that was fun added like 200 words, now onto new stuff yeah