plan copycat

I get home and throw my stuff on the bed. No ones home like usually. I start preparing my stuff grabbing a camera and a weapon. Plus my makeshift hero gear. I put it all in a bag except for the scarf that's like what aizawa uses. I change into a normal outfit and head out. I have a plan but I hate that I'm going have to do this. It's dark but not dark enough. I start walking out in the cold breeze, I do need the dark to commit my plan though.

I turn on my phone a search up neito monoma gathering any information. Some stuff comes up like the middle school he went to and profiles of him. I click on them, they're all obnoxious like him. But there is something interesting, he has up things like copy cats and people mentioning him and his quirk on forums. Who would have known there is a dedicated forum for people accepted into u.a. Huh he can copy quirks. That's not good for me. I sigh chucking my phone into my pockets as I walk. First I need something from you y/n. I start walking and thinking. I know I want pictures of you but I also need to talk to you, I should probably warn you that I'm coming. I need to start thinking ahead.

My number
Hey y/n I'm near your house do you mind if I stop by

I don't hit send at first. I should bring you a gift since I fucked up so bad. I start to head over to a store, it's just a convenience store but I can get something for you at least. I head in and look around, it's autumn so they're isn't much. So instead I grab (your favorite snack and drink) I look around. (I want to say he bought a condom  I'm trying to refrain buh uh. That's hard for a dumbass like meeeee, so by yknow->) I see hats cute things but I end up wandering into the ile that has condoms... I pause and look. I don't think I'll be using this soon. I stare, I feel my face heating up. I shouldn't be thinking about y/n in that way here... but should I. (Imagine shinso being flustered about this shit) I grab a pack quickly. After all the future is unpredictable. God I feel like my face is entirely red. I end up passing a mirror- shit it is.

I just need to calm down and remeber I came here for a gift for y/n. I keep looking around till I see a flower in a crystal globe, its cheap. I might as well. I put the gifts up there and the... item up there. The cashier looks at me " are you planning something for a girl tonight" he scans the condoms at that moment "n-no it's just in case" (im imagining shinso dying on the inside being such a cute shy bean) the cashier shrugs his shoulders "I hope it goes your way then" he laughs and hands him the bag of items. I grab the bag and walk out quickly my face feels so hot.

I should hide them, I grab the condoms and throw then into the bag. I would hate if she saw them and thought I had wrong intentions. I straighten up and send the message I meant to send earlier. She responds fast

Y/n hitoshi ♡
Of course... It may be messy tho but you're always welcome to come over :D

I don't think you'd be saying that if you knew how crazy I can go for you. Oh well I start to head over.  I end up there fast and knock on your door. You show up quickly. "Hey shinso" you smile brightly, opening your arms wide to hug me. I hug you hesitantly. Yet when our bodies are connected it just feels right, I hug tighter. How are you so soft, you're like a teddy bear that I want to hold forever. It actually does feel like forever before we let go. I look into your beautiful (your eye color) eyes, they just instantly capture me. " sorry for intruding but I bought you some gifts to make up for today" I hold up the bag and gesture it towards you. You're hesitant but smile gently.  You reach and grab the bag but our hands  touch. The reaction is your face going a light pink. You take it and look your eyes glowing up. "Thank you shinso " you look at me. "So is there anything you wanna do, or was it just to drop that off. "I don't have anywhere to be, so if you want to hang out I'd be happy to." You seem to get even more happy; you grab my hand and pull me in "shinso are you cool with hanging out in my room?" You turn and look at me "yeah- " "great!" You say cheerfully pulling me towards your room. I feel that it's inappropriate to mention that I have already been in your room so I won't. You open the door and nothing much has changed.

"Make yourself at home," you let go of my hand and go to a desk, taking the flower out and placing it on the desk. I stare at you. I'm sorry that I have to do this but this was one of the reasons I came. "Hey y/n?"  You turn around and look at me "yeah what is-" you stop midway in your sentence. "It worked then" I stand up and go over to you. Your eyes are glazed over. "I do feel bad about this but... y/n I have to do this so no one steals you from me." I start looking around first I need your Phone to check something. It's right on your bed, good. I pick your phone up, I open your phone but it's on the lock screen... great. I examine your phone while walking over to you a finger print scanner. I grab your hand and put your finger on the scanner. "I'm in" I smile as I walk back sitting down on your bed.

First messages. I click the app and see all the names. First is your parents then a lot of random people then I see it. "Neito" I grimace gripping the phone harder. Let's see what you've tried telling y/n

Neito monoma
Hey y/n thanks for giving me your number

She doesn't respond.

Neito monoma
You thereee

It takes here a couple hours to respond

Y/n
Yeah and sorry I was distracted.

All their texts are like she doesn't respond that fast. I guess that's good for me. I look around. I can't find my name does she not have me. I pull up my phone and send a text.

(Insert cute nickname that you wanna call him)
Hey y/n

I feel so flustered, good to know she calls me that. (I bet you hoes gonna comment something like big dick shinso ♡ smh)

Alright what else does neito tell her. I browse and mostly just him annoying her.
My eyes widen. He's asked her out. I want to punch him. She thought it was a joke... y/n why. I look around and there's nothing else. I was really hoping there would be an address. I set your phone down and stand up. "This wasn't apart of the plan but I want to do this." I walk towards you and lean down. Moving my face to yours, our lips almost touching. "I know this isn't right but I love you" I move in and kiss you.  Just a light peck but even then that made me so happy. I smile and look at you. "I'm sorry, I'll try to never control you again."

I walk back to where I was and think of what I could say. I stop the control I have over you. Your eyes come back to their normal sparkling form. You look out of it but that's common "is there anything you wanna do?" You seem dazed out trying to think about what just happened "uh anything works". You truly are out of it, I feel so bad for that. Yet that was the first part of my plan, get information and see what you think about him. Next follow him home. Then watch to see what he does so I know more about the enemy. I move towards you grabbing your hands " we could go get food, hang out here really anything works " you pause and look down " well," you seem to get cheery and look up. Just like a lightbulb going off "how about we talk about the sports festival and how we'll win" you smile. "You really wanna help me that much?" I'm still shocked " or course that's what friends do". You pull me over to your bed and start pulling stuff out for the plan."

We ended talking in length of how our strong suits work together. (The u.a festival is gonna be this long chapter so I don't wanna spoil half of it here)

I end up leaving and going home. I need to prepare for tomorrow so I can learn more about neito.

(HAHAHAHAHA TWO CHAPTERS IN A DAY ARE YOU HAPPY. Tbh I bet you don't care, butttt I am in a good mood so feck. Yes 1586 words)