P R O J E C T H O P E

PLEASE READ‼️‼️‼️

HELP US BE THE CHANGE IN OTHERS FUTURE

GO FUND ME LINK IN BIO 🙏❤️
When you are a youth and live in a rural community with not many amenities, learning to speak Basketball can be the difference between depression or opportunities between disasters or dreams and sometimes life or death.

My passion is to create opportunities and dreams by building basketball courts in little communities in Ghana for kids to play on and discover all they can be. To date, I have built 2 courts from money I have saved but I need your help to build more and help change kids' lives. This project will reach thousands of kids and it will be a gift that will keep on giving.
Why am I so passionate? ...

I used to be that little boy that dreamed of playing the game and today not only am I playing the game but I am building a bridge to provide that same hope for others.

The sound of that ball is what the sound of the basketball is, to me, it's the sound of hope.

Help me build hope! One court at a time!

Be apart of the breakthrough and make someone's dream come true.

Please please please please help my brother reach his goal. Help us change these kid's future!! Even just a dollar from each and one of you would make a difference.

It's optional but pleases also share! Spread the word.

https://gofund.me/86802b32

Thank you, guys!