12

5 months later

"Hey, baby. Did you get the frozen fruits like I asked you too?" I asked Jaden, who just went groceries for me.

"Shit, I forgot them," He says while dropping the bags but I chuckled in response.

At least he was trying with me.

"So I was thinking since it is our three months today, we should see a movie then go to dinner. How is that?" He asked while putting the items from the bags into the counter.

If you're wondering where I am right now, I'm in New York, in my new apartment, with my new amazing job that pays well. I guess ever since I left my past behind, I was able to come whole again.

The only thing that kept weighing me down was Alessandro. I couldn't stop thinking about him. No matter how hard I tried, he would never leave my mind.

I thought having Jaden around me would distract me from thinking about him but nothing works. It's like he left something of him for me to remember.

And it wasn't fair

And the thoughts about him were both pleasant and unpleasant.

I'd think about what would happen if he chose me if we lived happily ever after but that was just a fantasy.

But this was not a movie. This wasn't some cinderella bullshit where she meets her prince and falls in love with him

He was never my prince.

This is where my unpleasant thoughts kicked him. Thinking about him and Ella.

They're probably happy together right now. Happily married together without me in the way.

And as for Blythe, she's 2 months pregnant with Lorenzo's baby. She found her prince and I'm happy for her. Blythe and I still talk from time to time. She was upset when she found out I left without saying goodbye. We argued about that for hours but the conversation over face time ended up with both of us sobbing and her telling her how much she misses her best friend.

She's doing fine without me though. I was only weighing her down from her happiness.

Look at her now.

Happy

with the man she loves.

And I'm here still stuck up on the same asshole that chose Ella, over me, twice.

TWICE! For fucks sakes.

That really showed and proved how much I was worth.

And apparently, I was worth

nothing.

"Hey, what you thinking about?" My thoughts were interrupted when I felt two pairs of hands grab my waist, pulling me into a solid hard chest.
"You okay?" He asked and I smiled while pecking his lips in response.

"Don't worry about me baby, I'm fine," I reassure him with another peck on his lips and he hums in delight.

"I love y-this. I want this forever. Just you and me baby, forever." He says in my hair while kissing it.

And all I could think about was Sandro.

Alessandro

"You've got to be shiting me," I groaned while trying to wrap up my shoulder.

"Fuck, stay still micia." Lorenzo says while he helps me wrap up my wound.

"Ah fuck! perché doveva essere leivv."