13

"I think I'm ready to tell you how I feel,"

What does he mean? I know he has feelings for me so why else would we be in this relationship.

"What do you mean? Were together...unless you're having second thoughts about us." I suddenly frown at my thoughts. Even though my feelings weren't as strong for him as his were for me, the thought of him leaving me made me feel alone.

It just makes me remind myself that no one would ever love me. That I would have nobody for the rest of my life.

"No, no God no. I would never leave you unless you give me a reason to." He explains and I sigh in relief.

"Okay, so what do you need to tell me?"

He suddenly becomes all nervous. He walks up to me and reaches for my face before sighing. "I remember the day God sent you to me. You stumbled into that coffee shop and accidentally spilled your coffee on me," He laughs ut and my face reddens from that memory.

That was so embarrassing.

"All I could think about was how beautiful you were at the moment. And from that day, you never left my mind, so I came back to the shop the next day to see if you were there, and thank God you were." He chuckles and I smile.

"From that moment, you became my best friend, my lover. You were there for me at times I needed you the most. You've shown me how loyal you can be without me asking you to." He sighs out.

Loyal.

That's all I can think of right now.

I'm "loyal" to him.

"All I'm trying to say is that I want you more than just my girl," Wait.

What?!

He proceeds to get down on one knee and all of a sudden, I'm frozen.

My hands automatically rose up to my mouth to cover them and I'm mute.

We've only known each other for eight months.

"I am in love with you Athena, and I want to spend the rest of your life with me as my wife," He finishes.

Oh my God.

This is the first time he's ever told me he loved me.

And all I can think about is how I don't feel the same way.

"I um...I don't know what to say, Jaden." Pathetic.

His smile turns to a frown in a matter of seconds and I caused that.

"Say yes, just say yes for me." He begs and I feel like shit.

"Jaden, we've only known each other for eight months. Don't you think this is going too fast?" I sigh and pull away from him but he groans.

"But time doesn't matter to me. I just know that I want you. I want you in every. Single. Way."

His mouth covered my own and all I felt was guilt. He loved me with everything he had and I couldn't return the favor. His hands slipped under my skirt, slowly tracing up my thighs till they found my panties.

He knew I wasn't ready for this, all of this.

"Jaden," I breathed out and he continued to kiss me.

"Jaden, stop!" He didn't.

"Why don't you want me?" His lips moved to my neck, working his tongue on it.

I've never felt so disgusted in myself, but I asked for this when we got into this relationship.