7

ATHENA

I finally woke up to something worth wasting my time on. As I was sleeping, I felt something lick my face and I knew it was a dog. I love dogs, I've always wanted one.

"Come here boy, come here," I say and he runs towards me. "Good boy, whos a good boy?" I say and he starts barking while licking my face. I couldn't help but giggle because this dog just brought me back to life.

"I see you met Rocky." Lorenzo says as he walked towards me. "Yea, he's such a good boy." He starts chuckling and he bends down to pet Rocky. "So, have you talked to Sandro?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Listen, that girl is his ex. The ex that broke his heart badly."

"But how come they were sharing saliva like nothing happened between them?" I ask and he starts laughing. "They were once happy, but she's a manipulating bitch."

"How so?" I ask and he starts shaking his head. "She's fucked him over so many times. They met at a ball. I always thought she wanted him because of his fame and all but I realized that she would always use him for money too. 'Buy me this, buy me that' God she's such a bitch." He says and I roll my eyes. "She's also cheated on him so many times, but she ends up making excuses and he ends up believing everything he hears from her. "

"Damn." I curse out.

"But you're different, and I don't understand how he doesn't see that. His dad told him he needs a wife before the end of the month or else he loses his position as head boss. He needs to start a family so that he can pass it on to one of his sons or daughter. It should be you, not her."

"It doesn't even matter, I have to leave after you guys fix whatever it is with the Mexicans," I say as I get up from the ground to sit on the bed. "You don't need to. You can stay if you want to. I just want a life with Blythe because honestly, she's the girl I've been waiting for." He says and I smile at the thought of him and Blythe. "Stay?" He asked. "I'll think about it," I say and he smiles.

"Athena?" I hear Sandro from the door. Can I talk to you," He says while turning his head to Lorenzo. "Alone?" He says and Lorenzo leaves before giving me a nod.

"Athena..." He says while slowly sitting on the bed. Is he going to apologize? "I'm sorry..." He says but he sounded unsure. "I have a suite for you to stay in the meantime before you leave." He says.

Why?

"Why can't I stay here?" I ask and he takes a deep breath.

"Because Ella doesn't like you and if she doesn't want you staying here-"

"What?" This can't be happening. He's kicking me out because of her.

"I already have a suite for yo-"

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT THE SUITE JUST TAKE ME HOME!"  I say and I feel the hot burning tears trying to fight their way through. "Just leave," I tell him.

"Athena-"

"I SAID FUCKING LEAVE!" He nodded before leaving the room. As the door closed, the tears streamed down my face. I really thought I had a chance with him. I thought he would apologize but all he did was just kick me out.

I decided to start packing. I grabbed my duffle bag and put all my clothes in and grabbed the extra cash Lorenzo lent me. Should I run away? Is it safe for me?

I just need to get out of here.

"Athena, what are you doing?" Blythe asked as she walked into my room. "He said I needed to leave because his girl doesn't like me here," I say as I continue to stuff my clothes in my bag.

"He said that?" She asked and I nodded while wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Wanna run away?" She asked

"Yea."