O N E

Supriseeeeee

I can't believe we are at 315K reads and it's all thanks to you guys. So I've decided to bless yall with a teaser (a chapter) of MY MAFIA KING

And btw, I decided to change the storyline so it may be different from what I wrote in the last chapter

Enjoy!

Walking through the halls of the banquet with my long red silk dress and matching silhouette's made me fucking irritated. This fucker was throwing a party acting as if I wouldn't blow his head off in public.

maldito idiota

[Fucking idiot]

Seeing that I was at the top of the staircase, I had a clear view of everybody, including Alfanso Ricci.

Alfanso was a 'businessman', who raped and trafficked not only children but teenagers too. This sick fucker needs to be stopped. His whole underground movement needed to end, but there was no stop to that unless he was gone.

God, just the sight of him made me want to fucking vomit. I continued to observe and noticed that he had no guards around him. This was just going to make my job easier.

I cascaded down the stairs and all of a sudden, all eyes were on me.

Mind your fucking business.

Reaching the bottom of the staircase, I straightened my dress, making sure my Glock and beretta pico were placed in my stockings.

Bringing my attention back on Alfanso, he was already starting with a slight smirk forming on his face.

Ew.

Acting as if I were clueless, I decided to check out the bar, waiting for him to come to me. Taking a seat on one of the stools, I decided to grab the menu to skim through it. There really wasn't anything to do here, only because I knew no one.

"Having fun?" A masculine voice called out. I look up from the menu only to be met by the highly attractive bartender. He looked about 6'4, full plumped rosy lips, a prominent nose, and a square jaw with stubbles around it. He had almond-shaped eyes that were dark brown but they seemed to light up.

I wasn't sure how long I was staring because I was only met with a smirk.

"Sorry, what?" I refocus my gaze back on him, and all he does is shake his head as he cleans the glass with a cloth. "I asked if you were having fun? Shouldn't you be out there instead of sitting here alone?" He questions as he sets the cups, turning them upside down on the table. All I could do was shrug.

"There's not really much to do here," I muttered before turning my head to Alfanso, only to realize he was not in the room anymore.

Shit

"So, why are you here then? If there's nothing for you to do, why did you choose to come?" He questions. Now I noticed his attention was on me. My eyes travelled to where his hands were they tightly gripped the edge of the table. "I'm kind of forced to be here, you know? Family stuff I guess." I shrugged before scanning around every corner of the room.

Where the fuck was he?

Out of nowhere, shots were erupted out of the blue. My first instinct was to take action and blow my cover. What I did not expect was the bartender to pull me to safety, letting me latch onto his arms so we could leave.

"What are you doing?!" I shouted out in frustration. My target was clearly getting decapitated by someone who was not me.

"The fuck you think I'm doing? Do you want to die?" He exclaims, clearly confused as to why I would question him in the first place.