Two Heroes

After receiving the invitation to the I-Expo Yuuto, Naomi, Parad and Mr. Belt as well began to go to the airport the next day leaving Kenichi and the others to take care of the Cafe.

(Couple of hours later)

Parad: Hey guys look! I can see the island. It's so huge!

Yuuto and Noami then look out the window as well to see the Island.

Naomi: Wow. It looks amazing.

Mr. Belt: Indeed, I wonder how it looks from the inside.

Yuuto: So this is the place that researches Quirks and creates Support items for it, huh?

Parad: Yeah! I hope they have arcades there too!

Mr. Belt: You always focus on games, do you Parad.

Naomi: (chuckle) Yeah, I hope so too

*Ring*

Speaker: This plane will soon begin it's decent to I-Island

Yuuto: Welp it's about time we prepare our luggage.

The plane then arrives at the airport docks and the three get their luggage. They put Mr. Belt in a luggage so that people won't find him and start to exit the plane. Then they stand onto an escalator and start to carry them through the Immigration scan. It starts scanning them to reveal their ID.

Naomi: Whoa! They have a scanner too

Yuuto: This is an island about technology so it's not a big surprise.

Parad: But it's so cool thou

Then an error occurred for Parad the scanner could not identify him.

(Terminal)

Two people check the scanner to see if they are working properly until.

Male 1: Hey, there's an error that I'm picking up. It could not identify this person.

Male 2: Really? (walk towards him) Huh, weird I thought the scanner could identify anyone when they come in. Where are these people?

Male 1: From section B. I think we should send a guard there to check the person to see if he is a villain trying to sneak in.

Male 2: I think that's a good idea. (open a call) Hey, could you go to section B to check if there's a villain sneaking in. (close call) Let's leave it to the guards we should go back checking the other scanner.

(Back to the Group)

Parad: They can't identify me?