Chapter 26: The Night Againts the Onies.

The League of Villains are now making an appearance to the Heroes. They are all surprised and scared because of how they got here because this camp is supposed to be kept secret from anybody.

???: How are you this evening, UA High School? We are the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains!

Ojiro: The League of Villains?! Why are they here...?

Magne: I can crush this girl's head so easily? What do you think Rinny, should I?

Rin: Hmm, I don't know maybe you should do it.

Tiger: You get away of her, you--

???: Wait up, Big Sis Mag! Don't be hasty. You too, Tiger. Calm down. It all depends on whether having power over life and death follows Stain's tenets or not.

Midoriya: Stain...!

Iida: So you're the ones his ideology brought?

Spinner: At your service! And you four eyes I thought I recognized you. You're one of the self righteous brat who attack Stain and end his reign at Hosu City. I apologize for the late introduction. I'm Spinner, the one who will spin his dream into reality!

He unsheathes his sword which has a ton of daggers, butcher knives and swords all hold into one.

Tiger: I don't care, but you bastards... The woman lying there, Pixie-Bob, has started worrying about getting married recently. She was doing her best to find happiness as a woman, despite her age. You can't damage that woman's face (pop out his claws) and then just stand there laughing thoughtlessly about it!

Spinner: (smile) What's a hero doing trying to be happy like an average person?!

Mandalay: Tiger! I've broadcast instructions. Leave the safety of the other students to Ragdoll. The two of us will hold them back here! Go, everyone! Listen carefully. Do not fight. Class rep, you're in charge!

Iida: Understood! Let's go!

Midoriya: You go on ahead... Mandalay! I know where he is!

Then he start to went off on his own leave the rest behind.

Iida: Midoriya!

Mineta: Let's just focus on getting back to camp!

Iida: But......... Right! Let's go everyone!

Rin: (no finger wave) Ah, Ah, Ah those three (point at the trio) are my prey. Like I let you take them away from me.

Mandalay: What?!

Rin: (smile) Now go get them!

Then a figure came in behind them from the woods flying towards Yuuto and Kenichi.

Kenichi: Aww crap!

They shield themselves from the figure but it grabs and drags them into the woods.

Rizky: Hiro-san, Mitsuo-san!

Manday: Oh, no! Iida just continue on to the camp and leave them to us!

Iida: Okay!

Mandalay: Rizky, can you go save them?!

Rizky: But I can't leave you!

Mandalay: We handle these here! So GO!

Rizky: (frustrated) Fine!

Then he runs into the woods to save Yuuto and Kenichi, leaving two the Pussycats, Amber and Naomi. Naomi tries to follow the group but Rin jumps up high landed in front of her blocking her way.