Chapter 24: The Pool and The Invitation

It's 6:30 am and the sun begins to rise up. Yuuto was the first to open his eyes to see his sleeping wife. He grabbed her shoulder and shook her gently.

Yuuto: (whisper) Wake up.

Naomi starts to open her eyes tiredly and see Yuuto.

Naomi: (tired) Oh.... good morning darling (yawn) what time is it?

Yuuto: It's 6:30 am.

Naomi: (tired) Isn't that kinda late to start the shop?

Yuuto: Since summer started and we're going to the camp soon so we can sleep a little longer. You better wake up to start the day.

Naomi: (tired) Yeah, okay~

Yuuto: I take the bath first.

Naomi: (smirk) Want me to go in with you?

Yuuto: Not today... even if I wanted to.

Yuuto kisses her on the lip and gets up from the bed then starts to take a shower. When he's done and dressed up he goes to check up on the others room. First he went to the Hiden intelligence office and he faced left at the wall and waved his hand and opened the wall inside revealing the Hiden laboratory.

 First he went to the Hiden intelligence office and he faced left at the wall and waved his hand and opened the wall inside revealing the Hiden laboratory

(This is the best pic I could find from Hiden office and lab)

He walks down to see Izu who is sleeping on the chair. He walks towards her and starts her up. Izu awoke to look and see Yuuto who gave a small smile at her. She blinks twice then gets up and gives a slight bow to Yuuto.

Izu: Good morning, Yuuto-sachou

Yuuto: Morning for you too. Let's start the day.

Izu: (nodded) Hai Yuuto-sachou

Yuuto and Izu then walked out of the room and went to the dining room. Yuuto tells Izu to go and make breakfast for everyone while he goes to the others room to check on them. Izu complied and went ahead. Yuuto arrives at Parad room and he opens it. Parad room is filled with a lot of video games and consoles.