Chapter 26: Day Two

(A/N: Hey, it's LeonShido. After this chapter I am going to reedit old chapters of my book. It's not a complete redo of the chapter, I'm just gonna add more fight scenes and some dialogue here and there not a drastic change, because I felt like I could add more to those chapters but I just never thought about it until now. Also I'm going to change Mio looks because the one I pick it's kinda too cute, that find but I'm going to make her look a bit more mature to fit a little better, if you want her to stay the same then just comment "No" or something. So it will take a while for me to do the next chapter... so yeah. Anyways let's get back to the story.)

It's 5:30 am the sun starts rising  and class A are now at the field most of them are really tired from not getting enough sleep, Aizawa then joins in to give their instruction.

Aizawa: Today, we will begin training camp to increase your strength in earnest. The goal of this training camp is to increase everyone's strength with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional license. It is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are becoming more real by the minute. Proceed carefully. Look alive Bakugo, (throw a ball at him) try throwing that.  

Bakugo: Oh yeah, like the fitness text.

Aizawa: Correct, your previous record, from right after you started school, was 705.2 meters. Let's see how much you've improved.

Ashido: Oh, we're checking our progress?

Sero: Since a lot has happen these past three months, huh? Maybe he can throw it a kilometer or something now!

Kirishima: Do it, Bakugo!

Bakugo: (smirk) Then... Here I go... Go to Hell!

He used his explosion to throw the ball up in the sky and it landed far... but not that far.

Aizawa: 709.6 meters.

That caused shock to Bakugo and the class.

Sero: Huh? It's less than I thought...

Aizawa: Been about three months since you started high school. Through various experiences, you all have definitely improved. But that improvement has mainly been at the mental and technical level, with some increased stamina. As you can see, you Quirks themselves have not improved that much. That's why we will work on improving your Quirks starting today. (Smirk) It'll be so hard you'll feel like you're dying, but let's hope you all survive...

The students are now starting to shiver and are scared of what kind of death training they are going to do.

Aizawa: Alright, follow me to the training field so that the Pussycats could assign you where you will develop your Quirks.

The class then start walking to the field and when they arrive they see Naomi sitting on a wooden log with her sport outfits.

Yaoyorozu: Yoshiko-san? What are you doing early this--

Naomi:--Sh! Don't interrupt the duel.

Class A: Duel?