Chapter 13: I don't need or want help...

"Mate, in this situation, there wasn't," said Hermione as she looked down at her shoes.

"What do you mean Hermione," demanded Harry as small tears came out his eyes.

"What I mean is-,"

"DRACO WAS FORCED HARRY!" shouted Pansy as massive tears came out of her eyes.

"What?" said Harry completely clueless and looked down at his feet, "Your lying," said Harry as he anger went through his eyes.

"It was a mistake to love him," said Harry as he looked back at Pansy and Blaise.

"Don't say that Harry, we know that you will forgive him," said Hermione.

"SHUT UP HERMIONE! Dumbledore is freaking dead! I will never forgive him!" said Harry.

"Well will you forgive him after he's dead?" whispered Pansy as heavy tears came down her face.

"N- wait what?" said Harry as he walked toward Pansy and grabbed her collar from her robes.

"He's committing tonight-," said Blaise as his eyes bolted up when he heard a thumping sound on the roof.

"That's him," mumbled Pansy as she ran to the highest tower when she ran teachers started coming out about whats with all the commotion then realised a student was on a roof.

Harry ran faster and reached the roof before the others could. Draco was on top of the building and had his wand on the floor and looked down.

"What a great view," said Draco. Harry ran to Draco carefully, making sure he wouldn't fall.

"Don't do it Draco!" shouted Harry as he reached for Dracos arm but he pulled away, "Don't touch me Potter!" shouted Draco as tears also formed in his eyes. 

"This isn't right! This isn't the way Draco! We can help you!" shouted Harry as the rain started to collapse.

"Well, I don't want or need help,"