Chapter6: The pans part 2

A/N

Hey guys just so you know that it's going to be Ginny and Ron doing the pans ok. 

pro shipper out!

Ron Weasley's POV:

When I started hearing Hermione's moans I got so furious, I saw Ginny getting all furious too. We looked at each other and knew exactly what we were going to do in the morning.

Since I was on top of Blasie there was a pretty good chance he could raise his foot up and it might hit my umm d**k.

I tried to sleep when I heard Malfoy (Ron is not on the first name term and the next chapter is going to be about what happened to Harry and Draco about the moaning) 

"A-ah," moaned Malfoy

I looked over and saw that Harry put his foot up and hit Malfoy. I felt bad for him and Ginny looked pissed because of all the noises ( yes they are both combined dorms in my version)

We were all pissed.

In the morning

Ginny and I woke up at the same time because when this happens we wake up at a specific time.

We went into the kitchen (there is a kitchen in the dorms) and got the pans very loudly so one of them could see what was going on. It was Plan A. It didn't work which happened all the time. Next, we went on to Plan B, banging the pans.

We entered the room quietly and did this...

 "DIDN'T GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF Y'ALl," I shouted
"Y'ALL NEVER GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF ME," Ginny Yelled
"I DIDN'T GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF Y'ALL," I yelled again
"Y'ALL NEVER GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF ME," Ginny yelled

We saw them slowly waking up but not fast enough. This time we did it even louder

"I DIDN'T GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF Y'ALL," I yelled louder than last time
"Y'ALL NEVER GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF ME, Ginny Yelled louder than me
"I DIDN'T GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF Y'ALL,"
"Y'ALL NEVER GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF ME,"

They finally woke up and we were very proud of our selves. But before we ended we said this

WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

They jumped and started complaining to stop. Ginny and I just stood there grinning.

☘A/N☘

Hey Guys! it's Pro shipper. Hope you liked this chapter of He was alone! I'm making a new story called Taekook His small model. Hope you look at that one and my other stories!  Make sure to always comment, follow, and vote!

Pro shipper out!