Chapter 15: Come back to life

Everybody turned around to chase the ghost of Cedric Diggory who just said the impossible. "Are you sure?" asked Harry clutching his friend's hands for super long. "Yes I am positive," said Cedric and reached for Harry's head.

Cedric petted Harry lightly and smiled. "We ghosts have one wish, I didn't use mine yet but the rules never said to not bring someone back to life," said Cedric chuckling. "Okay, can you make the wish now?" asked Harry rushing so the monsters in the forest don't eat Draco's body alive.

"Yes, but I need a favour," said Cedric raising his arm. Harry double took but nodded so fast his head almost turned red. "I want to visit my father every day, and I want you to bring me," said Cedric as a tear came down his face.

"Of course anything," said Harry and felt Cedric's pain. He understood Cedric but right now he needed Draco back to life. 

Cedric made movements with his hands and then put them together. Harry leaned toward Hermione. "What is he doing?" he asked.

"I believe its a ritual that ghosts do when they make a wish," said Hermione trying to figure out stuff from her memory.

"Hmm, really? Interesting," said Harry starting to remember the moves Cedric was making until he heard a cry. "Is that you?" said a voice that Harry remembered.

It was Cho Chang.

"It is me, Cho," said Cedric and opened his arms wide. Cho rushed to his arms and hugged them. "Huh? It looks like there love is very strong to be able to hug each other," said Hermione. "Yeah," said Harry.

Cedric finished the ritual and Draco's body came floating up. It was bloody but he was alive. "he needs rest," said Cedric and handed the body to Madam Profromfry.

"Thank you," said Harry and then followed the nurse to the Wing.

Yall this is a special updateeeee