Chapter 4: The kiss part 2

Draco's POV:

"This rivalry is nonsense," said Harry

"I-I-I agree," I said

I was flaming because I felt shy and embarrassed that my face was burning hot like a volcano. Suddenly Potter gets really close to me and its starting to make me uncomfortable.

"uh, Potter what are you doing?" I asked

"Remember I said I had something to give you?"

"Y-y-yeah,"

"Well here it is," Potter said.
I was about to say something when suddenly he grabbed my collar of my shirt and kissed me. It felted amazing! I'm sure my father wouls hear about this, but I didn't care right now.

Harry put his tongue infront of teeth asking for entrance. I allowed it. My first kiss. For some reason I knew he was the right person for me.

He pulled away from me to breathe and went back to kissing me. I loved Harry so much.

Now that I notice t, I called Potter his first name.
"H-h-Harry?,"
"Yes, Draco"

Now he was calling me my first name! This is so confusing!
"Why'd you call me my first name?" I asked
"Because you called me my first name," "U-u-um Okay," I said
"I got to go, Harry! Bye" I added
"Wait Draco," said Harry
He kisses me. Then he bited me! He is the worst, but I like him. More like I love him. I wonder if he feels the same. He probably does. Why did he kiss me then!

What if it was dare! What if he is cheating! Not that we were dating though. 

I guess I'll never know.

A/N♧

There you guys go! The kissig scene! I LOVE THIS PART!Its si romantic and cute!! Hopw you guys liked it! Enjoy the rest of the chapters!