Chapter 12

Later that night at the Griffendor dorms Harry was sleeping. Draco in the Slytherin in was sleeping but was having a nightmare.

No!

Stop Father

No!

Draco screamed and sat up, and broke into a cold sweat. Everybody heard it and Harry woke up. Harry raised an eyebrow wondering what that was all about. Draco got up from his bed and rushed outside to the astronomy tower.

Blaise didn't bother to follow because Potter was following Draco. Draco ran up the stairs and down to get to where he wanted to be. Potter had his invisibility cloak.

Where is he going in the middle of the night?! And what was he dreaming? I think I can search for his dreams.

Draco looked back to see if anybody was following him. And so far nobody was but that was from Draco's point of view.

Draco stroked his hair like he always and looks down at the astronomy tower.

"I wonder how high this thing is," said Draco to himself.

"Accio broom," Draco said.

Is Malfoy seriously going to jump? I mean sure he's good with the broom since the first year but can he do it?

Potter was actually scared not because of Draco but because of how high he was jumping to his broom.

Draco, on the other hand, was doing just fine, although he was having some hard thoughts.

"Your ok Draco just do this one jump and then Father doesn't have to beat me up or mother doesn't have to worry," said Draco to himself. Harry walked on a twig that made a big crunch sound.

"Who's there!" shouted Draco with his wand.

Draco forgot everything with the twig and went to focus on his wand.

"Its been so long wand, I wonder how Potter treated you,"

"Never mind that let's just do this goddamn jump," added Draco.

Draco breathed and Harry was holding his breath.

He should be trying to stop Malfoy but he couldn't, he wanted to see Draco jump. Finally, Draco took a position and jumped off the roof onto his broom.

He landed on top of his broom with his legs. Potter was dangling to see if Draco made it and he did. He loved how Draco smiled. That one smile changed everything.

The next day.

Malfoy was on his bed not wanted to wake up or go to class. Blaise hissed and threatened but Draco only listened to Pansy's threats because NOBODY can ignore her threats but people can ignore Blaise's.

Draco finally thought it was time to wake up and didn't even want to style his hair. So instead it looked all messy like shit. Everybody noticed that Draco was having a hard time because everybody in Hogwarts knew (except for first years) that when Draco's hair was not styled he was in the mood for a fight.

Draco walked up to Potter.

"Yo, Potter I dare you to go get a potion in Snape's room," said Draco

"What! No!"

"What? Are you scared Potter?" asked Draco

"Fine I will do it," mumbled Potter.

Potter sneaked into the Snapes area to get a potion while Draco was searching for Professor Snape.